We are truly blessed and lucky to be living in the Jon Jones era

giphy.gif
End of thread

I’ll take that as what we all already know, he’s never been completely cleared. He’s taken them before and now the Ufc and USADA will allow their boy to pulse for the rest of his career. Those pesky little picograms just won’t go away. Thanks

So you're not going to educate yourself? Wow

I dont have too, I'm actually well read on the topic while you're ignorant and parroting other people's opinions wow
No, I was hoping you had some concrete evidence for us. The guy had steroids in his system. Claims he doesn’t know how. None of his supplements were found to be contaminated. Honest Jon doesn’t know how they got into his body. An independent arbitrator felt Jon accidentally got steroids into his body. Jon still got suspended.
Jon still has ghosts of steroids past in his body to this day. But if you want to believe it’s all a big misunderstanding that’s on you.

Other than Ali, those guys never had to take multiple years off from their sports because of legal or PED related issues.

No, I was hoping you had some concrete evidence for us. The guy had steroids in his system. Claims he doesn’t know how. None of his supplements were found to be contaminated. Honest Jon doesn’t know how they got into his body. An independent arbitrator felt Jon accidentally got steroids into his body. Jon still got suspended.
Jon still has ghosts of steroids past in his body to this day. But if you want to believe it’s all a big misunderstanding that’s on you.
*asks for concrete evidence
*doesnt provide anyhimself
<{outtahere}>

Imagine living in the time of Muhammad Ali

Imagine watching Gretzkys first game

Imagine seeing Bill Russell learn the game from a pup

Imagine Babe Ruth calling his home run

We are living in the time of a man who will define greatness for MMA
The first true fighter to appear who will be on GOAT lists for the next 100 years

Sit back my children

Watch
Listen
And appreciate

You will be telling your wifes son about this man
And his son
And his son too
iu

*asks for concrete evidence
*doesnt provide anyhimself
<{outtahere}>
The entire sporting world is aware of Jon’s pulsing ways. It’s already out there. It’s you conspiracy theorists who believe Jon is an innocent soul that need to provide the evidence.
Hiding under cages at Jackson-wink, lying about dick pills (buddy tries to hide the invoice for the item that was ordered with the dick pills)
Basically the only fighter that pops for something every single test, etc etc etc. it goes on and on.

The entire sporting world is aware of Jon’s pulsing ways. It’s already out there. It’s you conspiracy theorists who believe Jon is an innocent soul that need to provide the evidence.
Hiding under cages at Jackson-wink, lying about dick pills (buddy tries to hide the invoice for the item that was ordered with the dick pills)
Basically the only fighter that pops for something every single test, etc etc etc. it goes on and on.
* calls me a conspiracy theorist
* uses conspiracy theory in his post

{<jordan}

Do you believe NASA faked the moon landing too

{<jordan}

MMA fans dont even know

Like anyone mentions Michael Irvins drug past when hes up there every sunday as a face of the NFL

Could you even imagine

It's very different as far as time and place and acceptance. Plus Irvin is smart and insightful and funny.

It's very different as far as time and place and acceptance. Plus Irvin is smart and insightful and funny.
Yes
Ray Lewis murdered someone and that was super acceptable in the early 2000s

* calls me a conspiracy theorist
* uses conspiracy theory in his post

{<jordan}

Do you believe NASA faked the moon landing too
Won’t provide his “reports” but sure can look up some cute little memes.
Yes, Jon is an honest and all natural fighter. Lol

It's said how most Sherdoggers have the emotional maturity of a 6-year-old (which is why they love Cormier, but that's another topic :) ) and can't get over their hurt feelings to truly appreciate what Jon Jones does for the sport.

Blessed to be living in the era of cheaters being given immunity.

I'm so glad corruption has completely taken over the UFC since Dana was supposedly trying to stop that from happening.

Shit is a joke these days, "GOAT" has zero significance anymore. The last GOAT in the UFC was GSP.

Jones getting a pass for taking PED's is truly pathetic.

Yes
Ray Lewis murdered someone and that was super acceptable in the early 2000s

Ahhh...but murder charges against his were dismissed ;) - I never got the Ray Lewis love actually.

Back