We are truly blessed and lucky to be living in the Jon Jones era

Jones was exonerated
Lol, you mean given a free pass to test positive for something the rest of his career? He outright failed the test in the second DC fight. Suspended and stripped of the title. Sounds pretty innocent to me.

Yeah but baseball straight up didn't even test for steroids during that era basically.

I think Bonds should have been 1st ballot regardless, but it's pretty obvious he used steroids and HGH, and he was on the Balco list basically confirming it. If we had the 1995-2004 era testing that the MLB had, Vitor Belfort would be MW champion right now.
Barry was a gifted player far before he supposedly used steroids. Obviously testing has evolved, my point was the stigma from the allegations alone have tainted his legacy. Jon has outright failed tests, so I feel his legacy will suffer more.

YES, we sure Are lucky to experience Jones. He truly is amazing... but some of us are even luckier. We also got to live in the Anderson era. Some of us even experienced the Fedor era. The greatest fighter of all time.

Hey man, Lawrence Taylor was a cokehead AND crackhead. He's one of the best defensive players of all-time and amazing to watch regardless.
giphy.gif

He was on coke every game! and slayed 6 hookers a day at a point. GOAT edge player

{<jordan}

MMA fans dont even know

Like anyone mentions Michael Irvins drug past when hes up there every sunday as a face of the NFL

Could you even imagine

It’s just the nerds who can’t fathom competing or partying, so no way to imagine doing both at the same time. Most guys on set with Irvin did it too, and just relaxed in-season. Lol Irvin and Taylor were animals

Lol, you mean given a free pass to test positive for something the rest of his career? He outright failed the test in the second DC fight. Suspended and stripped of the title. Sounds pretty innocent to me.
Exonerated

Truth hurts hater

Nope.

We are truly not-blessed and not-lucky to live in this fucked up world, and JJ and his fans fit into this shithole perfectly.
Just because you lost at life and Jones is #winning doesn't mean you should be rude

There are undeniably lots of things to learn from how Jon Jones fights, as his understanding of when and how to use a variety of different skills inside the cage is alongside that of Georges St-Pierre's and Demetrious Johnson's, second to none.

That being said, his career will always have an asterisk next to it and if all that people have to offer as a rebuttal to his PED-history are insults, then that is very telling.

Read the report.
Link please. I’m aware he will have trace amounts in his system from prior ingestion until he’s 94. And the Ufc and USADA have given him a pass because of this. But I’m unaware that’s it’s been proven he’s NEVER taken steroids.

2 things to say:

1. FFS what a horrendous disgusting ghay av you have
2. Your son can like whoever he wants

extra option:

posting a gay pic yourself and giving moral lessons to your son??<Y2JSmirk>
It's called losing a bet to @HoFF and honoring the terms. Something I wouldn't expect you to understand but hopefully your offspring will.
<seedat>

When you compare him to Badr Hari, he doesn't seem so bad.

Link please. I’m aware he will have trace amounts in his system from prior ingestion until he’s 94. And the Ufc and USADA have given him a pass because of this. But I’m unaware that’s it’s been proven he’s NEVER taken steroids.

Google it ya goof

Google it ya goof
I’ll take that as what we all already know, he’s never been completely cleared. He’s taken them before and now the Ufc and USADA will allow their boy to pulse for the rest of his career. Those pesky little picograms just won’t go away. Thanks

Back