He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Imagine living in the time of Muhammad Ali

Imagine watching Gretzkys first game

Imagine seeing Bill Russell learn the game from a pup

Imagine Babe Ruth calling his home run

We are living in the time of a man who will define greatness for MMA
The first true fighter to appear who will be on GOAT lists for the next 100 years

Sit back my children

Watch
Listen
And appreciate

You will be telling your wifes son about this man
And his son
And his son too

giphy.gif

I'll be telling my sons son to NOT be like him. No one likes a drug cheat who crashes into pregnant women and flees the scene.

I'll be telling my sons son to NOT be like him. No one likes a drug cheat who crashes into pregnant women and flees the scene.
And your sons son will tell you to shut up

he wasn't out on the lookout for pregnant women to hit, my son is going to be named Jon Jones and he will bully your son every day!

Proven steroid abuser, but it's okay because we had the GSP era and now we're in the Khabib era.

he wasn't out on the lookout for pregnant women to hit, my son is going to be named Jon Jones and he will bully your son every day!
Go make another thread about Greg Hardy.

pFZzseB.gif

The legend of the Pico will live on..

Hey man, Lawrence Taylor was a cokehead AND crackhead. He's one of the best defensive players of all-time and amazing to watch regardless.
giphy.gif

He was on coke every game! and slayed 6 hookers a day at a point. GOAT edge player

Hey man, Lawrence Taylor was a cokehead AND crackhead. He's one of the best defensive players of all-time and amazing to watch regardless.
giphy.gif

He was on coke every game! and slayed 6 hookers a day at a point. GOAT edge player
{<jordan}

MMA fans dont even know

Like anyone mentions Michael Irvins drug past when hes up there every sunday as a face of the NFL

Could you even imagine

Jon Jones is the GOAT, all those haters acting like he is the only one to ever used steroids when everything is said and done they will recognize the greatness of the GOAT and will felt blessed to witnessed his greatness, their only regret would be acting like "moral douchebags" during his time because they were not able to appreciate his greatness when he was at the top

Back