Media We All Know Who The Real Heavyweight Champion Is & Always Was

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
It was a fckin joke of a fight, as anyone who knew anything knew it would be.

I’m a fury fan but I didn’t watch the fight live, and won’t if he fights another can. If you are going to claim to be the best (which he probably is), then you have to prove it in the ring by fighting decent opposition. I’ll reserve my judgement until the next fight is announced. If he fights another padded can then he’ll start getting the shit that wilders had his whole career

But we all know how boxing is. This is the type of fighter AJ should have debuted against in the US. Hearn is a fucking moron.

I don't see why not, Ruiz has a lower KO ratio(67% for Ruiz 68% for Fury) against lower level competition overall. Joshua gets rocked by almost every top level HW he's fought. Joshua had trouble with Ruiz' speed, I see that same problem happening against Fury.

Fury also stunned Wilder after he got knocked down.
Just now seeing this.

The reason why not is that Fury doesnt pack the level of fire power that the other HWs do. Not AJ, not Whyte, and sure as shit not Wilder. Its a bad game plan to exchange with them when he doesnt have the level of KO power and they cant match his boxing abilities.

Now if Fury went for a KO, could he? Yes of course. But hes also much more likely to get ktfo himself in the process. You mention AJ getting hurt, Fury gets hurt in a lot of outings also. Against far less punchers than the top dogs.

But we all know how boxing is. This is the type of fighter AJ should have debuted against in the US. Hearn is a fucking moron.
If he did do that, all you guys would be saying how Hearn is protecting AJ, and now that he didn't, you're saying he's ruined AJs career because of his greed. The dude can't fucking win lol

There's no way AJ should have been fighting Schwarz. I'd rather a champion like AJ who's always fighting the best and might get a loss here and there, than champions who just cherry pick easier or old opponents. That's what ruins boxing imo

That won't happen until they fight each other. AJ ain't worse because he got beat by a guy who Wilder has never fought. There's no basis for comparison., especially when AJ was concussed 9 days prior.

Lol it’s laughable pal. You’d have to be a fckin idiot, or green as fck to make that statement.

Wow, fury is amazing, he beat up a nobody who dives like a footballer and the promoters couldn’t be bothered to learn the name of.
see how fury did that, what a goat.

Fk my life, I feel sick.

I’m a huge Fury fan but completely agree.

This was always a joke fight, Schwarz is a complete bum but I’m still glad he put on a show.

Highlight - the entrance.

If he did do that, all you guys would be saying how Hearn is protecting AJ, and now that he didn't, you're saying he's ruined AJs career because of his greed. The dude can't fucking win lol

There's no way AJ should have been fighting Schwarz. I'd rather a champion like AJ who's always fighting the best and might get a loss here and there, than champions who just cherry pick easier or old opponents. That's what ruins boxing imo
Yes, we complain about most fights because boxing is a fuck up but when have you ever heard a promoter saying 'we have this guy on short notice and he's a real handful' and actually mean it<45>

Just now seeing this.

The reason why not is that Fury doesnt pack the level of fire power that the other HWs do. Not AJ, not Whyte, and sure as shit not Wilder. Its a bad game plan to exchange with them when he doesnt have the level of KO power and they cant match his boxing abilities.

Now if Fury went for a KO, could he? Yes of course. But hes also much more likely to get ktfo himself in the process. You mention AJ getting hurt, Fury gets hurt in a lot of outings also. Against far less punchers than the top dogs.
I didn't say he should exchange with them I said he could finish AJ or Wilder and that AJ would have trouble with Fury's speed. I wouldn't bet on it but he can do it. Also not sure why you ignored the Ruiz comparison in favor of comparing his punching power to people I didn't compare him to. If Ruiz can KO AJ so can Fury. You also didn't comment on Fury rocking Wilder after the knock down.

I didn't say he should exchange with them I said he could finish AJ or Wilder and that AJ would have trouble with Fury's speed. I wouldn't bet on it but he can do it. Also not sure why you ignored the Ruiz comparison in favor of comparing his punching power to people I didn't compare him to. If Ruiz can KO AJ so can Fury. You also didn't comment on Fury rocking Wilder after the knock down.
I agree with this I think Fury could actually stop Wilder and Joshua. He is 6'9" and 260lbs so his punches when he sits down on them have enough pop to hurt both Joshua and Wilder. He would just have to be careful when he goes in for the bigger shots not to get caught himself. Against Schwarz you could tell he wasn't worried about anything coming back at him so he let his hands go. He'd already properly fucked up Schwarz's nose before the stoppage so he knew he had his opponent in trouble. Fury definitely rocked Wilder in that last round comeback, Wilder completely stopped his attack after that and looked hesitant to go in again.

Well I said he could but wont because he doesnt go for it. I felt like I made that obvious in my blanket statement but apparently I needed to draw a picture.

Ruiz did it because Ruiz went for it. Fury doesnt go for it, even if he could do it.

Yeah,we all do

image_1920x_5c923f9ee4e21.jpg

giphy.gif

46_0_3465892_ext05_1280x640.jpg
If you think Wilder won that fight you dont know anything about boxing, sad post.

Miller was a good first opponent. The guy can't punch and would have been a punching bag for Joshua. Ruiz was a bit more dangerous, but despite being a decent fighter, it's not like Ruiz had a big reputation as a puncher. Joshua has been fighting at the elite level long enough that he doesn't need to be given an absolute no-hoper just to look good in America.

I do,bitch.

The reality of the fight is, there were many close rounds because Wilder chose to fight one punch at a time, and Fury decided to move more than punch. Neither fighter deserved to win, and anyone who doesn't see how the fight was a draw, or could have gone to either fighter by 1 point is more than likely lacking the knowledge to score a boxing match. All the Wilder haters saying Fury dominated are absolutely retarted.Not talking bout you BTW. A boxer who dominates a fight doesn't land 24% of his punches gets knocked down twice, one of which left him out cold for at least 6 seconds. Fury was getting credit for his movement, and more so for what Wilder didn't do rather than what was actually happening in the fight, where as Wilder was not given credit for his jab or body work. I believe if people watch the fight again, many will change their assessment.

I had it 113-113

Gave Wilder the first 2 rounds and one of the middle rounds. I can't remember the round but it was a round where Wilder did some great body work and Fury ran around the ring after a couple of body shots. I believe it was round 5 or 6. Plus the knock downs in round 9 and 12, and you have yourself a draw.

Fury would have won the fight 7-5 on rounds if not for the knock downs, and that's the reality.

This 100%. I had a couple of drinks during the fight, but I called it a draw and said it could go either way when I was watching it. Then I went online the next day and saw a bunch of limey fanboys saying that Fury totally outclassed Wilder, and wondered if we watched the same fight.

This is how the champs rank right now and I don't have a dog in the fight either as I'm not a fan of fighters I'm a fan of fighting, so this is my unbiased opinion...

1. Andy Ruiz- WBO, IBO, WBA, IBF

2. Wilder- WBC

3. Tyson Fury- Lineal Champion according to Top Rank, but doesn't deserve to be mentioned imo as the Lineal chain ended when Lennox Lewis retired with the belts.

This 100%. I had a couple of drinks during the fight, but I called it a draw and said it could go either way when I was watching it. Then I went online the next day and saw a bunch of limey fanboys saying that Fury totally outclassed Wilder, and wondered if we watched the same fight.

This is how the champs rank right now and I don't have a dog in the fight either as I'm not a fan of fighters I'm a fan of fighting, so this is my unbiased opinion...

1. Andy Ruiz- WBO, IBO, WBA, IBF

2. Wilder- WBC

3. Tyson Fury- Lineal Champion according to Top Rank, but doesn't deserve to be mentioned imo as the Lineal chain ended when Lennox Lewis retired with the belts.

I wouldn't say Tyson Fury out classed Deontay Wilder but he did enough to edge out a majority of the rounds. I saw a lot of people give Deontay round 2, but I rewatched it the other day and I don't see why he'd get that round. I gave him round 4 or 5. One of those two.

He made Fury's nose bleed a bit with a jab and that seemed to be enough to give him the round. Wilder threw a whole lot of punches but Fury's defense saved him from losing those rounds. Even if Wilder didn't drop him, he would still be doing damage with the jabs, hooks, and straight rights he was throwing. Fury's best round of the fight was round 7. He landed 4 clean right hands on Wilder and had him slightly staggered. Round 7 and 10 were the best for him. Round 9 and 12 were obviously the best for Wilder.

The rematch will be a 50-50 fight. I do believe Tyson is the better boxer but Wilder is still an accurate puncher so it really all depends on if he can land on Fury in the rematch. At least he can't use Wlad's excuse of not throwing enough punches.

It was a fckin joke of a fight, as anyone who knew anything knew it would be.

I’m a fury fan but I didn’t watch the fight live, and won’t if he fights another can. If you are going to claim to be the best (which he probably is), then you have to prove it in the ring by fighting decent opposition. I’ll reserve my judgement until the next fight is announced. If he fights another padded can then he’ll start getting the shit that wilders had his whole career

When was the last time that Wilder even fought somebody as bad as Schwarz? Well, I guess Washington was pretty bad, but that wasn't a fucking showcase fight.

Off topic, for anybody looking for the full Schwarz/Gashi fight like I was last week, it's up on Dailymotion. Top Rank actually had it pulled off of YouTube so that people who searched for Schwarz wouldn't see what kind of opponent Fury was fighting.

When was the last time that Wilder even fought somebody as bad as Schwarz? Well, I guess Washington was pretty bad, but that wasn't a fucking showcase fight.

Off topic, for anybody looking for the full Schwarz/Gashi fight like I was last week, it's up on Dailymotion. Top Rank actually had it pulled off of YouTube so that people who searched for Schwarz wouldn't see what kind of opponent Fury was fighting.

Until Ortiz his title defences were a fckin jokes. Some of these guys were bearly top 30 HWs.

Y'all keep that same energy when Wilder knocks him out cold this time around.

:kiss: to all
If Wilder couldn't put him to sleep with that shot I don't think he can put him away period and Fury already proved that's Wilders only path to victory despite the drunk judges somehow scoring it a draw. ( By "somehow" I mean this is Boxing and we all know why, just like we all know why the GGG/ Canelo fights were scored the way they were).

Back