• Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

jpeg.jpg

deontay wilder? yes some of us knew all along

This is why he avoided Luis Ortiz....

This is fucking great lmao

Anthony ruiz is ma boy

Joshua was always a fighter that just never liked getting punched, obviously no one does. But he always reacted poorly when he got hit in ways that other fighters didn't.

I don't think he's built to be a boxer. He likes the rewards of boxing. But doesn't actually enjoy the sport.

He looked very timid every time he threw a punch almost as if he knew something bad was coming back to hit him.

Joshua was always a fighter that just never liked getting punched, obviously no one does. But he always reacted poorly when he got hit in ways that other fighters didn't.

I don't think he's built to be a boxer. He likes the rewards of boxing. But doesn't actually enjoy the sport.

He looked very timid every time he threw a punch almost as if he knew something bad was coming back to hit him.

I agree. He was a great athlete dominating the low talent pool of the heavyweight division. I scoffed at people saying he was “technically sound”. There’s a difference between being textbook and being a great boxer. I.E. Crawford.

Same could be said about Wilder but he actually has some dog in him.

Fury is the best boxer out of the bunch.

Last edited:
Wilders probably gonna beat him in the rematch though let's be honest

Fury is better than him at everything and was basically retired for years, took an easy warm up match and lost about 100 lbs recently.

Hes going to crush wilder

look at this.

actual fire about HW.

Anthony ruiz pour some gasoline on there hahahahah

Y'all keep that same energy when Wilder knocks him out cold this time around.

:kiss: to all

Nobody is talking about the rematch goofball. It's clear as day who won the first fight. It's always a 50-50 fight imo because of that right hand. In terms of who the real HW champ is, it's Fury.

Had beat Wlad & never lost those belts, then he beat Wilder and should be the WBC champ

Back