Crime Waukegan Illinois police shooting, video, and pending lawsuit.

The way it should be. Protest all you want so long as no laws are broken and no one else’s rights are infringed upon. That means no screaming at sleeping people, no blocking roads, no throwing things at police, and sadly, no fires or looting.

The flip side of that is also true. Cops should not ever crack down on legal protests as it is a denial of first amendment rights s
The first riot I actually watched unfold at my job. The cops didn't do a single thing until some idiot threw a brick at the Everret M Dirkson building. Then the cops started using the batons. I would gather a lot of these cops are acting the same way, because Chicago is a damn violent city and I would assume that if they can be that docile then any major metropolitan city can be.

Shoot the car in the leg lol...

A true marksman would be able to pump one round through the front quarter panel of a moving vehicle and directly into the perp's thigh just missing the femur bone itself, the femoral artery, and great saphenous vein with an exit wound no greater than the size of a singular piece of Corn Pop rendering the perp unable to operate the vehicle in any capacity.

130219192003-tsr-biden-prefers-double-barrel-shotgun-00003422-story-top.jpg

Sadly this is the only idea yet that may prevent the parasites from looting after every shooting
I don't think it would matter. Those types of people hate police in general, no matter what color they are. All they would hear is police, and black shooting. But, at least it won't be turned into a racial issue.

I don't think it would matter. Those types of people hate police in general, no matter what color they are. All they would hear is police, and black shooting. But, at least it won't be turned into a racial issue.
Very true but with the race issue taken away even the Democrat Reich and their media would have to turn down the poisonous rhetoric

I agree. I blame her. One could expect an officer about to be run over to fire a stray shot or more. Or maybe he was aiming for both of them. Either way, the cop is responsible for all the shots he fires down range. All of them. But her version is a lie.

I have absolutely no issue with the protests for him being killed. To play devils advocate, had he gotten out of the vehicle when told to, he would still be alive or had she not fled, neither would have been shot. That is on her ugly Stupid ass.

I think this is akin to Breona Taylor. Officer acting lawfully(as it appears this far) has a understandable reason to hit a misty innocent bystander. But still not criminal imo.

It didn't appear to me the passenger had much opportunity to comply. She hit the gas pretty quickly.

If the officer was truly in danger of being run over he would preserve his safety better by hopping out of the way. And it should mean the care was pretty damn close. Which makes it more difficult to miss that badly. I'm not going to condemn the guy for firing on the driver, but the family of the passenger deserves a payout.

That doesn't really excuse the issue here. I'm fine with that ruling applying to situation, a cop asks you to step out you step out. I also do place blame on the driver for just taking off which only made the situation worst. I still take issue with a cop walking up to the car and going "Hey I know you, you are under arrest" then l either lying or being mistaken about that person having a warrant. He's either incompetent or a liar, and chances are if he had his way that person would be going to jail for the night till things got sorted out. I am not ok with that, innocent people should not go to jail because a cop failed to do his job properly, or even worse, lied to place that person there.

You'd think he would at least detain and verify first instead of jumping straight to taking the person to jail.

Suspects' identities are verified, then warrants are confirmed to be valid. It did not sound like the officer got to this stage. It happens were identities are mistaken and information is confused but it is sorted out through the multiple procedures.

It’s impossible to keep track of all these incidents.

We’re so fucked.

Gotta say, the way cops are treated and the shit they have to deal with. I have concluded I'd make a terrible cop. Would likely shoot a dozen people my first week.

I didn’t exactly get out on my own terms. Back surgery did that for me, but I could have demanded a desk job and worked as a civilian with same pay to finish my last two years. I wanted nothing to do with that place anymore. I wanted nothing more to do with policing. I gave a lot of blood, sweat, and I juries too that profession and have had three surgeries in four years thanks to it to come away limping and a smallish pension. But with my current job, I make about 20 more than I did. I am already up to a third of what my wife makes!
You married well man. I married a chick way smarter than me. It was the right move.

Gotta say, the way cops are treated and the shit they have to deal with. I have concluded I'd make a terrible cop. Would likely shoot a dozen people my first week.
I say police should just take a little longer to get there , maybe if someone is already being stabbed shooting them dead will be deemed more acceptable..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back