Waterson walked out. Joanna left in a wheelchair.

Who really won, in a fight sense?

• Total voters
I understand you are disappointed for being deprived the sight of Zhang Raping Michelle live on ppv

Yes, but kicking the air so many times gave Michelle dry skin!

In a fight sense? Joanna. She won that shit on one foot, still kept using Michelle as a punching bag. I mean, what other advantage did Waterson need?

Hard to imagine the fight had Joanna not injured her foot, it would've been an even bigger horror show.

Joanna won the fight.

Michelle is winning at life for not looking like a bridge troll.

We've really seen all that Waterson has to offer as a fighter. This is the closest she will get to a title shot and I think she knows that, judging by her emotional breakdown post-fight.

If it was up to me both of them would need a wheel chair. Amirite?

Sounds like Joe Rogan logic. Rounds don't count. It's whomever is the most "fucked up" when the fight ends.

This thread is why you shouldn’t get so personally attached to athletes.

But should it be?

Under ancient law of 'last (wo)man standing', Michelle would be resting comfortably in her cave right now, while one-legged Joanna would be getting eaten by sabertooth tigers.

I think you have to take that scenario into consideration when thinking about how to judge things.
If damage should be taken into account shouldn't we acknowledge how battered and bloody Michelle's face was after the fight as opposed to focusing on a singular foot?

A whole new meaning to breaking one's foot off in someone's ass.

Didn’t watch but ts has convinced me. Robbery confirmed Joanna should be cut.

Back