Waterson walked out. Joanna left in a wheelchair.

Who really won, in a fight sense?

• Total voters
TS...
giphy.gif
dunno who is that black dude there, but id fuck him ;)

HW is still miles ahead of WMMA and i Take a fight where everybody can knock everybody Out at any given time over a division where its most skilled fighters are known for boring decisions.
So if 5 time world kickboxing champion is unskilled to you and a bunch of fat guys that got cut from the NFL are then you are the definition of a casual.

But should it be?

Under ancient law of 'last (wo)man standing', Michelle would be resting comfortably in her cave right now, while one-legged Joanna would be getting eaten by sabertooth tigers.

I think you have to take that scenario into consideration when thinking about how to judge things.
Ow right.
So the decision who won fight shoudlnt be announced after the fight.
Rather commision would visit both fighter the next day after the fight.
The fighter who would sit more comfortably on his chair would win.

I'm not sure what Waterson fans are more more delusional about:

Her looks
or
Her fighting ability

Chuck Liddell broke Rich Franklin's arm and somehow Rich was declared the winner

So if 5 time world kickboxing champion is unskilled to you and a bunch of fat guys that got cut from the NFL are then you are the definition of a casual.
FLW is the most skilled division in whole MMA, yet the entertainment value of 2 midgets fighting (who llook like toddlers when they have a big ref in there) isnt that high for me.
See i like myself some WMMA sometimes. Cyborg, Nunes even Shevchenko are phenomenal fighters and bring the entertainment. Most women fights however are either lame decisions or complete outclass or like in this case both. And you even know it before the bell rings. Its decent to win a little money from but apart from that I'll stay with fights where i have the feeling that two atleast somewhat dangerous individuals are in there.
Its funny that you told me that she is a kickboxing world champ since im watching kickboxing even longer than MMA and have no problem with the women fights there at all. Just to women unknown to me fighting. Noone advertising themselves as a KarateHOTTIE, no part time Instagram models.
If you like WMMA thats fine to me. But I'll decide for myself if i watch a fight with a enormous skill gap or someone ish-ishing her way to a decision, thanks.

Dude, Michelle is good looking, but cool it with the fanboyism

She’s just a gatekeeper
I personally think you're overrating both her looks and fighting skills, even in WMMA there are a good handful of better looking fighters, and if I had a prospect @115 i'd be expecting her fight with a ''gatekeeper'' to be someone far more skilled than Michelle

FLW is the most skilled division in whole MMA, yet the entertainment value of 2 midgets fighting (who llook like toddlers when they have a big ref in there) isnt that high for me.
See i like myself some WMMA sometimes. Cyborg, Nunes even Shevchenko are phenomenal fighters and bring the entertainment. Most women fights however are either lame decisions or complete outclass or like in this case both. And you even know it before the bell rings. Its decent to win a little money from but apart from that I'll stay with fights where i have the feeling that two atleast somewhat dangerous individuals are in there.
Its funny that you told me that she is a kickboxing world champ since im watching kickboxing even longer than MMA and have no problem with the women fights there at all. Just to women unknown to me fighting. Noone advertising themselves as a KarateHOTTIE, no part time Instagram models.
If you like WMMA thats fine to me. But I'll decide for myself if i watch a fight with a enormous skill gap or someone ish-ishing her way to a decision, thanks.
blablabla, Nunes, Cyborg, Shevchenko as entertainers lol

Back