Waterson walked out. Joanna left in a wheelchair.

Who really won, in a fight sense?

• Total voters
See i love both. The problem with WMMA is its lack of truly elite fighters. That makes it way less exciting. Especially If its a number one contender fight where everybody knew the exact outcome beforehand.
Then I guess you don’t like the men’ s HW division either.

A wheelchair??? Damn, Joanna must've gotten her ass beat. Tired of these corrupt judges getting it wrong.

JJ didn't even break her foot. And Michelle wouldn't be able to break her foot cuz she whiffed on so many kicks!

With this thread (and especially the poll), I hereby promote Sevarian to "legend"(ary stalker) status. I've had debates, shoutfests, and civil conversations with him over the years; the man(?) is loyal to a fault. He really is Waterson's #1 fan.

Jarl

Easily one of the worst fanboys around here and that well known but I wasnt expecting something that awful.

It says a lot more about how much Michelle sucked that she got dominated by a Joanna on one foot, but she's the first person to get mauled again by Joanna ever since she dialed down the power shots.

Then I guess you don’t like the men’ s HW division either.
HW is still miles ahead of WMMA and i Take a fight where everybody can knock everybody Out at any given time over a division where its most skilled fighters are known for boring decisions.

I have no idea, I turned the TV off and went to bed, I have zero interest in watching girls fight.

With this thread (and especially the poll), I hereby promote Sevarian to "legend"(ary stalker) status. I've had debates, shoutfests, and civil conversations with him over the years; the man(?) is loyal to a fault. He really is Waterson's #1 fan.

Jarl

Hespect.

We all know who really won this fight.

Or does damage not count? Crap judges.

Michelle doesn't read Sherdog posts. If this is your plan tolose your virginity, it's not going to work. lol

Who is the real winner here folks?

giphy.gif
The lack of athleticism here is sad.

Can't believe I'm reading through this shit first thing in the morning.

Back