Watching UFC Bad Blood and...

holy shit the UFC loves Conor. I know this is not some revelation but WTF! This show makes it seem like he never lost to Nate. It's fucking hilarious. I've never seen a fighter who got choked the fuck out be treated like they are better than the guy who choked them the fuck out.

I truly think Conor needs to lose again, Nate needs to finish him, preferably by KO. Hopefully Conor can learn from that and actually become a better fighter.
If you dont think Conor has learned and improved since the first Diaz fight, you either dont know MMA or dont know what youre talking about. I have never seen a fighter change so many things after a loss

He is bringing in larger sparring partner to mimic Diaz, spending hundreds of thousands on the best camp possible, working on the weaknesses (mainly cardio and BJJ) that cost him the worst fight, and also giving up on the extensive media appearances to focus more on his training.

The dude is a douche, but you cant deny he has learned from his first loss and done everything in his power to better prepare this time around. We will see this weekend whether or not that was enough

Exactly, this guy is a moron.

He thinks that the only way Conor wins is if Nate takes a dive, lol yeah right.

He doesn't watch MMA very much you can clearly tell.

Bruh I've watched mma since before the first ultimate fighter and all of pride. I remember Chuck vs Tito live. I've watched more mma than I can remember. The fact you would say shit like "moron" only displays your own stupidity. You should open your mind and realize the world isn't all candies and oranges. Much love.

Bruh when Nate goes down suspiciously.. You know what's up.
Why would you even watch something you thought was set up? You like WWE and all that bullshit?
I just honestly dont see how you could be a fan of MMA if you think its fake.

Bruh I've watched mma since before the first ultimate fighter and all of pride. I remember Chuck vs Tito live. I've watched more mma than I can remember. The fact you would say shit like "moron" only displays your own stupidity. You should open your mind and realize the world isn't all candies and oranges. Much love.
Na, that dude was right. If you think a Diaz would take a dive, you really dont know much about MMA. Back to the WWE with you

I watched it and thought it was neutral.

You have to take into account that Conor is gifted on the mic so it flows naturally for him. With Nate it's like squeezing blood from a stone. Probably took Conor an hour to shoot. a week for Nate.

Why would you even watch something you thought was set up? You like WWE and all that bullshit?
I just honestly dont see how you could be a fan of MMA if you think its fake.

I do not think every fight is setup.. It is likely a more rare occurrence.. It is obvious most fights are real.. I also have loved boxing most of my life, but that doesn't change the fact that some boxing fights were rigged..

And no.. I have never been a fan of wrestling.

We're realists. Your body's girlfriend will be crying again Sat night when he loses once again and their new jewelry and funny suits will be on eBay by Monday morning in panic mode to pay those bills

This, folks, is what envy looks like.

holy shit the UFC loves Conor. I know this is not some revelation but WTF! This show makes it seem like he never lost to Nate. It's fucking hilarious. I've never seen a fighter who got choked the fuck out be treated like they are better than the guy who choked them the fuck out.

I truly think Conor needs to lose again, Nate needs to finish him, preferably by KO. Hopefully Conor can learn from that and actually become a better fighter.

This show is weak shit. You need to watch Road 2 War :D

This, folks, is what envy looks like.

This is what Envy looks like
DJ-Envy_12-10-2013.jpg

They are trying to rebuild their most marketable fighter, shit's not rocket science.

Even the bit about Michael Johnson made him out to some kind of superman that Nate managed to beat. They hype up all their fighters, it makes them money.

Literally no one outside of Diaz fan boys (present company included) expected him to win that fight the way he did.
Johnson was on the upswing and he was a fight away from contention at #6. Nate was ranking at #16 due to inactivity.
The clinic he put on Johnson was exciting to watch, and the call out afterwards was pretty unexpected.

Calling it bad blood is so cheesy. What bad blood? Nate went in there, whooped ass, and conor is just Salty. They should have called it High Sodium.

Not a huge draw.

Back