Watching UFC Bad Blood and...

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
holy shit the UFC loves Conor. I know this is not some revelation but WTF! This show makes it seem like he never lost to Nate. It's fucking hilarious. I've never seen a fighter who got choked the fuck out be treated like they are better than the guy who choked them the fuck out.

I truly think Conor needs to lose again, Nate needs to finish him, preferably by KO. Hopefully Conor can learn from that and actually become a better fighter.

chris-tucker-friday-film-i-dont-give-a-fuck.gif

Bruh when Nate goes down suspiciously.. You know what's up.

The bias is pretty bad. They're telling "the McGregor story" not hyping each guy and their rivalry.

It's weird how blatant they are about it.

They are trying to rebuild their most marketable fighter, shit's not rocket science.

Even the bit about Michael Johnson made him out to some kind of superman that Nate managed to beat. They hype up all their fighters, it makes them money.

I'm a Conor fan myself, but boy, that was biased. Should have been called Irish Blood or something.

Bruh when Nate goes down suspiciously.. You know what's up.
Shut tf up, you conspiracy theorists are morons.
Of all people you think that a Diaz brother would take a dive? All of that pride and you think one of them would take a dive? You're ridiculous and unrealistic.

Well, he dug the grave a little bit wider and longer and blah blah blay, bruh.

My wife and I are yelling at the TV. Conner can't lose quick enough

It's almost as if he's the bigger star..

With this much invested in him he sure as fuck better be.

Considering there are 2 guys, you would think they'd try to hype the one who isn't as well known. You know.... build a draw. Like exactly what they're doing for Conor so heavy-handed.

With this much invested in him he sure as fuck better be.

Considering there are 2 guys, you would think they'd try to hype the one who isn't as well known. You know.... build a draw. Like exactly what they're doing for Conor so heavy-handed.

It also can't be understated how much more accessible Conor is than Nate.

Conor's a natural talker, Nate just isn't.

the fuk you watching? Its on now and its neutral.

Back