Watching UFC Bad Blood and...

It's pretty biased I'll admit but w/e Conor's the one who'll do the heavy promotion.

I really liked Dan Hardy's breakdown.

It's the fight game. No one in untouchable. Nothing is a shock anymore. Anyone can lose.

The only thing that made this hilariously memorable is Connie's mouth and hubris, as well as the fact that he picked Nate Diaz specifically, on short notice and basically predicted his own demise with his smack towards Nate.

You can't make this shit up, lol.

If you've been around long enough, a fight result should never really surprise you in hindsight, maybe just as its unfurling.

Conor can win. Nate could win.

We all know who the money counters favor, though.

It also can't be understated how much more accessible Conor is than Nate.

Conor's a natural talker, Nate just isn't.

If there's one thing that's never worked in fighting, it's being the strong silent type.

They could've very easily used limited interviews/extra fight highlights to showcase Nate. They essentially built him up as something standing in the way of Conor being even more amazing.

Pretty weak. Nate deserves better considering he just beat the guy.

Shut tf up, you conspiracy theorists are morons.
Of all people you think that a Diaz brother would take a dive? All of that pride and you think one of them would take a dive? You're ridiculous and unrealistic.

It is you who are the real moron to be so dismissive of something that actually exists in this world.

If they can fix much bigger professional sports, and they do, then surely they can and will fix something such as mma at times.

It is you who are the real moron to be so dismissive of something that actually exists in this world.
I can't believe I'm agreeing with him, but in this case... I think he's right. I don't see either Diaz throwing a fight and taking a dive.

Only dive Diaz is taking is into that Scrooge McDuck silo of money he wins Sat night after he obliterates Conor

Lol so Conor brings in a tall and lankey boxer and this show says he has the same skill set as Nate! WTF? Did they forget that Nate is a black belt in BJJ and a very good one and that's how he beat Conor? lol this show is rediculous

If they can fix much bigger professional sports, and they do, then surely they can and will fix something such as mma at times.
No, stop being such a conspiracy theorist.

This isn't football or soccer or whatever other bs, this is the fight game where if you lose you get embarrassed, ridiculed and it sticks for the rest of your life. Do you think a Diaz brother with all of that Stockon pride and all of that shit is just going take a dive to someone who talks as much trash as Conor? The answer is no and thats it.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with him, but in this case... I think he's right. I don't see either Diaz throwing a fight and taking a dive.
Hey man we may not be on great terms but come on, this guy is ridiculous. I can name so many other fighters that would take a dive before the Diaz bros, they have way to much pride for that.

No, stop being such a conspiracy theorist.

This isn't football or soccer or whatever other bs, this is the fight game where if you lose you get embarrassed, ridiculed and it sticks for the rest of your life. Do you think a Diaz brother with all of that Stockon pride and all of that shit is just going take a dive to someone who talks as much trash as Conor? The answer is no and thats it.

Bruh.. He loses.. Rematch.. multiple millions in his pockets... and everyone elses.

If they can fix the NBA, Football, Boxing... Then they can fix ufc.. No doubt...

I never proclaimed 100% this fight is rigged, I'm just saying it has the reasons surrounding it to be.

Hopefully it isn't. Hopefully Nate KO's Conor..

We will see.

It's pretty obvious that Conor is the more marketable fighter..Of course they are gonna shove his shit in our faces.

Just good business...

Bruh.. He loses.. Rematch.. multiple millions in his pockets... and everyone elses.

If they can fix the NBA, Football, Boxing... Then they can fix ufc.. No doubt...

I never proclaimed 100% this fight is rigged, I'm just saying it has the reasons surrounding it to be.

Hopefully it isn't. Hopefully Nate KO's Conor..

We will see.

Nate will get paid next fight and opponent regardless of the outcome of this fight... but there's no way he comes out and takes a dive. Nate's too proud to do something like that, and if he wins again he's lined himself up well for a LW title shot and another healthy payday.

Nate risks way too much by losing on purpose and hoping for a rubber match.

Nate will get paid next fight and opponent regardless of the outcome of this fight... but there's no way he comes out and takes a dive. Nate's too proud to do something like that, and if he wins again he's lined himself up well for a LW title shot and another healthy payday.

In my heart I agree with you bro

Can't wait for the Conor haters to be silenced. Not long now.

We're realists. Your guy's girlfriend will be crying again Sat night when he loses once again and their new jewelry and funny suits will be on eBay by Monday morning in panic mode to pay those bills

Last edited:

Exactly, this guy is a moron.

He thinks that the only way Conor wins is if Nate takes a dive, lol yeah right.

He doesn't watch MMA very much you can clearly tell.

People who say that rigged pro sports is a "conspiracy theory" are fucking morons.There's just too much money involved and the fix can manifest in any number of ways. Someone is just greedy, someone is compromised, someone desperately needs the money, someone has a vendetta. It can be the athletes, it can be the referees, it come from the organization, it can be collusion on multiple fronts. It happens all the time.

To say you "know" the Diaz brothers by how you perceive them through the media is the height of stupidity. You don't know these guys, you don't know their situation, you don't know what motivates them. I'm not saying this fight is fixed, but don't tell me it's not because you think you know what's going on in someone else's head. You don't know shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back