Watching Colby and Usman boxing was the funniest thing ever...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Usman had his way with the jab and Colby moving like a slithering snake while getting his face rearranged was priceless and then getting dropped over and over and complaining that he was still in it was pathetic. What did u think of that fight?

The fight was amazing, one of my favorite ever. The best thing about it, besides what you said TS, was the complete uncertainty going into the final round.

Fuck Colby and everything but your not giving the man his dues . Wars like that take 2 warriors and Colby was winning until Usman came in with that amazing finish late in the 5th . Was on my feet the hole time punching the air . Fucking loved that fight .

It was a good fight but overrated in how good it was cuz it was two boring wrestlers actually fighting and trying to make exciting which it was but people lost their mind watching their sub par striking.

Usman had his way with the jab and Colby moving like a slithering snake while getting his face rearranged was priceless and then getting dropped over and over and complaining that he was still in it was pathetic. What did u think of that fight?

it's confusing what point you're trying to make.

it was a good fight. with 2 very good fighters.

People on this forum love to hate Colby for his antics but he's a solid fighter.

I didn't see the fight like a one-sided beatdown like you seem to do. I had it 2-2 going into the fifth, and Usman had a great performance and came out on top.

However I think the stoppage was wack: most of Usman's shot were behind the head and Colby was still moving. Not an outrageous robbery but it could have been better. I still think Colby is the only threat to Usman at 170

People complained that this fight would be boring going in but it was a damn good fight.
It’s funny because they both suck At boxing and have open defense so it was so funny to watch 2 wrestlers boxing

People on this forum love to hate Colby for his antics but he's a solid fighter.

I didn't see the fight like a one-sided beatdown like you seem to do. I had it 2-2 going into the fifth, and Usman had a great performance and came out on top.

However I think the stoppage was wack: most of Usman's shot were behind the head and Colby was still moving. Not an outrageous robbery but it could have been better. I still think Colby is the only threat to Usman at 170
Colby had big shots in but they both suck at boxing but it was fun to watch them go at it as if they pro boxers

Funnier than that is that in a real fight both of them would beat the shit out of your favorite boxer, dude :p

Watching Colby and Usman boxing was like watching Perry and Wonderboy grappling

Colby with his complaining is something he has to do. It's part of his character, he has to play the heel.

It was a great fight and more technical than I expected, considering that these guys aren't boxers.

I thought it was going to be super boring and I'm glad I was wrong. It was exciting and compelling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back