Watch this video

Awesome, Ross is very fit. And those ab wheels were sick, all the way down and snapped it back up. Stong core for sure.

Wow. I have never been able to do that, and I was once a self-proclaimed ab monster. Wow, again.

Reminds me of a teacher I once had who used to be a Pro Boxer, he could do hand-clap push-ups (where you push up so hard you pop into the air and clap) but he could thrust himself with his arms hard enough to stand entirely upright. Sick.

i think its safe to say that guy in shape, just when I started feeling good about my fitness level, wtf, that dude is an animal

Hahah yeah no shit, that guy did some fairly impressive stuff.

I especially liked his push-ups with the blocks, I'd seen those before, but never such an apt demonstration. Thanks for the video, and keeping us on our toes with whacky training ideas Urban.

man Ross is a fucking animal, his new book looks good too.

I like the push ups over the blocks as well, although I have always done them on a medecine ball, and
those damn ab wheels are hard work

Fucking hell wow. I feel so weak and out of condition after watching that.

Damn I just got to have his new book infinite intensity! All of his other stuff has basicly revolutionised my view of training for martial arts and fighting. Im pretty sure this will to..

Man, those block press-ups are evil looking, I gotta train harder.

whats his new book? anyone read it or have a review for it?

i just finished reading warrior fitness and underground training. going to the store tomorrow to look for a canvas bag to make a sandbag. my apartment is about the size of a large bathroom though, so not much room.

im getting "file name, location, or syntax is incorrect" when i try to play the file. anyone having similar problems? im on a mac, but its usually good with wmv

edit: nvm, saved to my harddrive and its all good. impressive stuff.

I added those plyo pushups on a med ball a few months ago, and they are by far my favorite. If you want to do an ab exercise that is very similar, but not as hard you can try these, I think they're called Swiss ball body pulls. Start in a plank position arms straight, with your ankles on the ball, push back and roll the ball up to your thighs and touch your head to the ground while still keeping your arms straight in front of you. Now, roll back to the original position, but this time keep going and roll into a pike position with your butt up in the air. Then roll back and touch your head again. It really works the abs, but not as torturous as that little evil wheel.

Shot putting dumbells looks fun.

i have seen him in action before but not like that. he is now my motivation to do a 6 week modified bodyweight routine

those ab wheel rollouts are completely insane.

I actually tried some plyometric push ups for the first time there so I could form some kind of personal reference point.

Haha, Jesus. It makes the vid even more impressive.

Back