Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here - Vol 4

I got yellow carded and didn't get any notification. @Jackonfire told me to ask here. Can someone tell me why?

Last edited:
On Tyrones race baiting I got like 70 like's wow sherdog is kind've lame maybe some altright sherdogger got offended.im actually in the middle of the political spectrum I sympathize with the left and altright.

I got yellow carded and didn't get any notification. @Jackonfire told me to ask here. Can someone tell me why?
The report says it's from a combination of abusing the report button by repeatedly reporting staff members frivolously, and trolling. It further says you targeted one mod over the span of several months reporting their posts when they did not need to be reported.

yeah, hi.

id like to know why my thread was wastelanded in seconds?

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/cláudio-silva-we-are-all-one-brothers.3929299/

it was legitimate discussion. wether you like it or not that premise will always be relevant..
The way you started the thread by cursing out the fighter that was asking for peace and love wasn't the best way to start a discussion on the topic.

The following thread was put into wasteland quickly after it was created.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-website-sucks.3929203/

The issue is that it seems like a real legitimate issue with a lot of the membership agreeing with the premise and good content on how to deal with it.
While a legitimate topic, there was no new information in the thread and there have been several others made on the subject already. As a rehashed topic, further discussion was better suited for the Wasteland.

On Tyrones race baiting I got like 70 like's wow sherdog is kind've lame maybe some altright sherdogger got offended.im actually in the middle of the political spectrum I sympathize with the left and altright.
Your post was: "I'm surprised he didnt put the blame where it really belonged ....the white man." His analysis had nothing to do with race, so there's no reason to inject it in the discussion. It's not our job to determine if a post is joking or not. And no one cares about the number of "likes" a post gets, that will never factor in to a staff member's removal or relocation of a post or thread.

The report says it's from a combination of abusing the report button by repeatedly reporting staff members frivolously, and trolling. It further says you targeted one mod over the span of several months reporting their posts when they did not need to be reported.

The way you started the thread by cursing out the fighter that was asking for peace and love wasn't the best way to start a discussion on the topic.

While a legitimate topic, there was no new information in the thread and there have been several others made on the subject already. As a rehashed topic, further discussion was better suited for the Wasteland.

Your post was: "I'm surprised he didnt put the blame where it really belonged ....the white man." His analysis had nothing to do with race, so there's no reason to inject it in the discussion. It's not our job to determine if a post is joking or not. And no one cares about the number of "likes" a post gets, that will never factor in to a staff member's removal or relocation of a post or thread.
Ye old double standard. Got it! Thanks.

<{1-15}><{1-15}><{1-15}>

Gotcha. Thanks for the feedback.

I understand, but at the same time can you understand someone shitting on a 2019 fighter trying to ‘cash in on’ one of the most iconic moments of mma when geniki bought that flag out?

Bit disrespectful imo. That’s why I went in hard and raw on claudio Silva.

Every event some mod randomly merges threads that have nothing to do with the thread being merged.... My thread talking about Tyron Woodleys resume after tonight somehow gets merged with "wonderboys weak chin" like what the fuck enough with the mod abuse

There seems to be more and more of this shit happening on good threads too. Its like certain people are mad that they didnt make a thread thats better then yours so they just merge it into some random thread that has nothing to do with the original.

Shameful

Every event some mod randomly merges threads that have nothing to do with the thread being merged.... My thread talking about Tyron Woodleys resume after tonight somehow gets merged with "wonderboys weak chin" like what the fuck enough with the mod abuse

There seems to be more and more of this shit happening on good threads too. Its like certain people are mad that they didnt make a thread thats better then yours so they just merge it into some random thread that has nothing to do with the original.

Shameful
It's nothing of the sort. On fight night, hundreds, sometimes thousands of threads are made in very short order. To keep the heavies flowing smoothly, threads on similar subjects -- in your case, the effect Tyron Woodley had on Stephen Thompson's ability to perform -- are merged together. The premise of each thread might not be identical but it's on the same topic, so they get merged.

There's no "abuse" nor are any mods "mad that they didnt make a thread thats better than yours," it's simply handling a high traffic area in the most efficient way they can in a short amount of time.

It's nothing of the sort. On fight night, hundreds, sometimes thousands of threads are made in very short order. To keep the heavies flowing smoothly, threads on similar subjects -- in your case, the effect Tyron Woodley had on Stephen Thompson's ability to perform -- are merged together. The premise of each thread might not be identical but it's on the same topic, so they get merged.

There's no "abuse" nor are any mods "mad that they didnt make a thread thats better than yours," it's simply handling a high traffic area in the most efficient way they can in a short amount of time.
The point of modering a forum on fight nights is to monitor how many threads "of the same or similar topics" are being made, and therefor merging them since they are almost identical. Its what my point presents that threads that are far and apart from each other that have tons of attention is getting merged with a thread that has like 1 or 2 replies and has nothing to do with the other thread.

If my thread got merged because i was talking about wonderboys chin into another thread that is talking about wonderboys chin then i fully comprehend, especially if i made that thread AFTER his, but when i have a totally different thread that is more popular then some random thread that has nothing to do with mine and it gets merged together as if we should TRY to have a productive discussion in it is just beyond silly.

I fully get merging similar threads, but there is for sure plenty of room to make unique discussions that should not be merged with generic threads that start with 4 word sentances and somehow get merged into it as if that would serve us better then having 2 threads 1 generic and 1 more unique better.

I would appreciate if someone could let me know when will my cards vanish .

When do they expire? I think the yellow card is to blame for my limited functionality. Shouldn't have gotten it in the first place but is there a set time they last or is it different in each case? Takke in advance.

When do they expire? I think the yellow card is to blame for my limited functionality. Shouldn't have gotten it in the first place but is there a set time they last or is it different in each case? Takke in advance.
Your yellow card expires April 7th. Reading over the report now, yes, you definitely earned that yellow card. Please try to keep the racial stuff off the forum going forward. Thanks.

Your yellow card expires April 7th. Reading over the report now, yes, you definitely earned that yellow card. Please try to keep the racial stuff off the forum going forward. Thanks.
Thanks for the update. ...And I respectfully disagree. I was quoting a line Cartman uses many times on South Park. I am not racist and resent the accusation actually. The amount of actually racist stuff that slips by on a daily basis and I get yellow carded for quoting a PG-13 race joke from a well-respected show was and is ridiculous. But... you are entitled to your opinion, and in six days it won't matter.

Aloha admins, I had a thread titled Cursed Images in the OT, and since it is just an image collection thread I am requesting that it be moved to the P&M. Hopefully some people there will take interest in it and it will continue to be an outlet for me to post weird images. Mahalo

Last edited:
I had a post removed with the message "Reason: don't claim to be trolling please" in this thread: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-report-buttoned-up-sco-thread-v-33.3947891/. I was replying to another poster claiming I was engaged in "empty trolling", to which I sarcastically replied with the quip that my trolling was hilarious. It is not an admission to being a troll it was a rhetorical device, and the post should not have been deleted.

How can I discover which mod made this decision so that I can discuss it with them?

What's up with the deletion of the latter pedo-pushing thread? It is obviously a current political issue and I'm having a hard time understanding why it was nuked - not even locked or anything without a word of explanation.

Back