Elections Was this "inappropriate, wrong despicable by Trump?"

Yeah, he's clearly some kinda super genius...

5820b5b0bcd1ac858486b0866c3709c4.jpg

xhxpu100qmhy.png

main-qimg-21d1ff707148831586a47f2458648789

<{1-1}>

Bushcuck, it's obvious that you've banged one too many polar bears with out protection and now the snow syphilis has reached your autistic brain. Log off Sherfront and please seek medical attention asap.

Typical libtard.....add “cuck” to my user name then talk about having sex with animals.

Concession accepted.

Why is it hard to believe? Do you think he polls better with minorities, women, and people outside of the rank and file of fields he talks about like manufacturing, mining?

Yeah, not really sure how it would be any other group as his biggest supporters lol.

Conservatives even blame liberal, higher education for ruining America at times. Kind of weird to argue those polling stats, seems obvious.

Edit: not necessarily at bad thing, since lots of people have enormous debt due to college, and a lot of college is super over priced due to sports, etc. But that doesn't matter when discussing the polling stat.

But can also be bad, if one isn't educated and doesn't critically evaluate things

And how many of his other ventures have been wildly successful??? What about every other busisman in the world who has had a failed business venture??? Are they losers too or just Trump???

His successful airline, university etc....

His successes have been inheriting NYC real estate and the apprentice

Kylie Jenner is about to pass him in terms of wealth

I don't think he meant "Trail of Tears" either. I think it's just a lame reference to "trails" in general since Native Americans sometimes lived in woods and used trails. I don't think it's any more clever than that.
That's my impression.

Clearly meant the “campaign trail”. But liberals will desperately try to find something to be offended about.
Of course he meant the campaign trail and the trail of tears. It's called double entendre. I thought it was pretty good.

Typical libtard.....add “cuck” to my user name then talk about having sex with animals.

Concession accepted.
Duuurrr libtard!

<Kpop775>

Is that all you got? Checkmate, I win.

If this was ANY other right-wing asshole, I would say "yeah, that's the only way to construe that insult."

But it's Trump. And he's a moron. And that's way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way,way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way,way, way, way, way too nuanced a joke for a moron like him to think up, even if it's not that nuanced or witty at all. I doubt he even knows what the Trail of Tears is. He was probably making a really forced and lame reference to her trailing him in votes or some shit.

Trump: he's a racist piece of shit, but let's not pretend he has any more than the intelligence of an eight year old.
all i can do is sigh.

you’ll get through this. keep your chin up, bud.

And how many of his other ventures have been wildly successful??? What about every other busisman in the world who has had a failed business venture??? Are they losers too or just Trump???
He tricked tards more tarded than him into voting for him cause of "muh wall" while having illegal immigrants working for him at some of these business ventures. Derp!

Didn't he have a portrait of Andrew Jackson front and center when he met with American Indians?

Hasn't he praised Jackson a few times?

I mean I can buy that he's too dumb to make this jab but the evidence isn't good that he's ignorant on this topic
He's not that dumb. There are some recordings of him talking with his campaign staff and he sounded reasonable. He just talks like an idiot in public because he is old, he doesn't care to prepare his speeches and he is trying to connect with joe six pack.

He tricked tards more tarded than him into voting for him cause of "muh wall" while having illegal immigrants working for him at some of these business ventures. Derp!

I’ve already accepted your concession. You don’t need to speak to me any longer.

I’ve already accepted your concession. You don’t need to speak to me any longer.
Sorry brah, a checkmate overrules a fake concession, double checkmate, snowcuck. <Moves>

Looks like he used it to convey a double meaning. He will see her on the campaign trail, and if she's gets the nomination, she is going to trail him in the polls and in the final vote tally.

Why would Trump refer to polls when he has many times said they are entirely inaccurate and fake?

He's not that dumb. There are some recordings of him talking with his campaign staff and he sounded reasonable. He just talks like an idiot in public because he is old, he doesn't care to prepare his speeches and he is trying to connect with joe six pack.

I read the Woodward book and it doesn't paint a picture of an intelligent man.

Just pointing out that it’s laughable to way people claim he’s an idiot and a moron when he has accomplished more than 99.99999% of people on the planet ever will. It’s hilarious, Trump could discover the cure to cancer and end world hunger and retarded liberals would still find something to complain about.

If Trump grew up in some middle class suburb with average parents, he would be just that, an average nobody - and I refuse to believe that you, or I, or even most of the people on these forums wouldn't be able to supposedly 'accomplish' what he has if we were given the same tools he started with.

The problem is that people are selective in their outrage. If this was a thread about joe schmoe not paying his bills and reneging on contracts, he would be derided for being an irresponsible leech. But when people like Trump hide behind a little piece of paper to avoid personal responsibilities, it's just being a smart businessman.

So then I’ll ask this question again since nobody seems to want to answer it:

Why is being supported by your successful businessman father an inherently bad thing??? I mean should I be outraged that his rich dad gave him money??? It’s like all these jackasses out there that bring this up wouldn’t accept money from their rich parents???

This is TDS. It’s sad.

I never said it was bad. I'm questioning why you would idolize someone who has accomplished something that literally millions upon millions of people could replicate if they were dealt the same hand. If we sit down at a poker table and you get dealt pocket aces which enabled you to beat my 6-2 off suit, I don't see that as any kind of accomplishment.

The problem is that people are selective in their outrage. If this was a thread about joe schmoe not paying his bills and reneging on contracts, he would be derided for being an irresponsible leech. But when people like Trump hide behind a little piece of paper to avoid personal responsibilities, it's just being a smart businessman.

I agree, selective outrage is a problem. However, it’s more like when Trump does it, it’s horrible and the worst thing that ever happened. When other people do or say the same things though...it’s not that bad.

Back