Elections Was this "inappropriate, wrong despicable by Trump?"

Still waiting for some actually proof that Trump is a racist....
In 1989, Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park; he argued they were guilty as late as October 2016, more than 10 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them.

He began his 2016 presidential campaign with a speech disparaging Mexican immigrants as criminals and “rapists.”

In December 2015, Trump called for a “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” including refusing to readmit Muslim-American citizens who were outside of the country at the time.

In June 2017, Trump said 15,000 recent immigrants from Haiti “all have AIDS” and that 40,000 Nigerians, once seeing the United States, would never “go back to their huts” in Africa.

At the White House on Jan. 11, Trump vulgarly called for less immigration from Haiti and Africa and more from Norway.

He spent years suggesting that the nation’s first black president was born not in the United States but in Kenya, a lie that Trump still has not acknowledged as such.

Trump called Obama (who was editor in chief of the Harvard Law Review) “a terrible student, terrible.”

Trump falsely claimed that President Obama “issued a statement for Kwanzaa but failed to issue one for Christmas.”

He frequently criticizes prominent African-Americans for being unpatriotic, ungrateful and disrespectful.

He has retweeted white nationalists without apology.

After David Duke, the former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, endorsed him, Trump was reluctant to disavow Duke even when asked directly on television.

Trump endorsed and campaigned for Roy Moore, the Alabama Senate candidate who spoke positively about slavery and who called for an African-American Muslim member of Congress not to be seated because of his religion.

Just a few choice quotes skimmed from his ample bowl of verbal sewage. Not that it would persuade you otherwise in any way. At this point, his supporters would defend anything he says no matter how gross the offense.

in b4 "but Obama said Trayvon was like his son".

The fact that Warren still didn’t apologize for her fraudulent behavior is morally wrong.

If there is a tread on this, please merge mods.

So I came across this story and "outrage" over Trump's tweet about Elizabeth Warren entering the race.

"Today Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to by me as Pocahontas, joined the race for President. Will she run as our first Native American presidential candidate, or has she decided that after 32 years, this is not playing so well anymore? See you on the campaign TRAIL, Liz!"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...en-campaign-trail-tears-reference/2826768002/

Now people are pissed because they believe he is alluding to the "Trail of Tears" by placing "TRAIL" in all caps.

Personally, I hate leftist scum, but assuming this is what Trump meant, I have to say this was out of line and very wrong.

Others are saying he meant the "Campaign Trail" but I think that's a stretch.

What are your thoughts?

Inappropriate?

Racist?

or manufactured outrage by the left?
When in doubt, very out of line is the most likely option when it comes to him.

The fact that Warren still didn’t apologize for her fraudulent behavior is morally wrong.
Fraudulent. LOL. There's nothing I've seen to suggest she ever benefited from it. And yeah, she did apologize. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...gy-native-american-identification/2799395002/
And again, https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/politics/elizabeth-warren-apology-to-cherokee-nation/index.html

But the fact that you consider this minor issue to be fraudulent in the Trump era means you are likely to dismiss this out of hand too.

Fraudulent. LOL. There's nothing I've seen to suggest she ever benefited from it. And yeah, she did apologize. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...gy-native-american-identification/2799395002/
And again, https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/politics/elizabeth-warren-apology-to-cherokee-nation/index.html

But the fact that you consider this minor issue to be fraudulent in the Trump era means you are likely to dismiss this out of hand too.
She only apologized for not being part of a tribal group. She didn't apologize for falsely claiming her race as American Indian and Cherokee.

LOL

This just in: Charlatan Panders to Morons Making Him Rich and Famous. More at 10.

"He's very, very smart. Perhaps the smartest president we've seen in terms of smartness."
You'll have to forgive me sir, but you couldn't even be bothered to come up with an intensifier so you just wrote "way" like 17 times. Your epiderpis is showing...

alabama_cops_suspended.png
What are you trying to say with this? I've only just heard about it today and now I'm seeing it here.

LOL

This just in: Charlatan Panders to Morons Making Him Rich and Famous. More at 10.

"He's very, very smart. Perhaps the smartest president we've seen in terms of smartness."

Well, proffessor, you're waiting for proof that meets your threshold of unacceptable racism. Given that you're one of, if not the most virulent racist on this forum, you will not find it. For us adults in the room, his record of racial housing discrimination, his constant lies about and references to Latino immigrants being (mostly) violent criminals, his referring to black countries as shit holes, his dishonest fear mongering about inner cities, and his general policy record on issues of disenfranchisement, poverty, and racial discrimination protection are pretty, pretty decisive.

Yeesh. Again, this would be open and closed if we weren't dealing with a comedy of morons. I mean....you've seen this clown car's operation in the Russia probe. It's hilarious how stupid they are.

Post up examples of me being a racist. Do it right now.

And lol @ you still providing zero examples of
Trump being a racist.

But yeah he’s as smart as an eight year old...that’s why he’s president of the most powerful country on the planet.

See, I was willing to give the President the benefit of the doubt, and then Trump Jr. posted on Instagram, "Savage!!! Love my President."

The "savage" comment...seems to be on the same spectrum as "trail of Tears."

I'm not sure if this is Dog Whistle $hit, or they inadvertently are making references to Native Americans...

but I'm not down with this, at all.

Yeah that’s weird.

But the way I look at it, it would be well within his character and his son’s character to mean it in an offensive way. But we already know that, it would be absolutely nothing new and it would change absolutely nobody’s mind about either one of them. So I guess I don’t really care how he meant it, one way or the other.

Didn't read, but yes, it's offensive and orange man bad.

In 1989, Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park; he argued they were guilty as late as October 2016, more than 10 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them.

He began his 2016 presidential campaign with a speech disparaging Mexican immigrants as criminals and “rapists.”

In December 2015, Trump called for a “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” including refusing to readmit Muslim-American citizens who were outside of the country at the time.

In June 2017, Trump said 15,000 recent immigrants from Haiti “all have AIDS” and that 40,000 Nigerians, once seeing the United States, would never “go back to their huts” in Africa.

At the White House on Jan. 11, Trump vulgarly called for less immigration from Haiti and Africa and more from Norway.

He spent years suggesting that the nation’s first black president was born not in the United States but in Kenya, a lie that Trump still has not acknowledged as such.

Trump called Obama (who was editor in chief of the Harvard Law Review) “a terrible student, terrible.”

Trump falsely claimed that President Obama “issued a statement for Kwanzaa but failed to issue one for Christmas.”

He frequently criticizes prominent African-Americans for being unpatriotic, ungrateful and disrespectful.

He has retweeted white nationalists without apology.

After David Duke, the former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, endorsed him, Trump was reluctant to disavow Duke even when asked directly on television.

Trump endorsed and campaigned for Roy Moore, the Alabama Senate candidate who spoke positively about slavery and who called for an African-American Muslim member of Congress not to be seated because of his religion.

Just a few choice quotes skimmed from his ample bowl of verbal sewage. Not that it would persuade you otherwise in any way. At this point, his supporters would defend anything he says no matter how gross the offense.

in b4 "but Obama said Trayvon was like his son".

How is claiming that people are guilty of a crime racist??? I want a real answer to that question. So he said some people who were being accused of a murder should be executed, how is that racist at all???

How does pointing out that criminals often sneak across the border racist???

How is pointing out countries like Somalia are shitholes racist??? Are you going to sit here and say Somalia is t a shithole?

How is calling somebody a “terrible student” racist??

Jesus Christ you stupid liberals are really reaching lol.

If this was ANY other right-wing asshole, I would say "yeah, that's the only way to construe that insult."

But it's Trump. And he's a moron. And that's way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way,way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way,way, way, way, way too nuanced a joke for a moron like him to think up, even if it's not that nuanced or witty at all. I doubt he even knows what the Trail of Tears is. He was probably making a really forced and lame reference to her trailing him in votes or some shit.

Trump: he's a racist piece of shit, but let's not pretend he has any more than the intelligence of an eight year old.
I don't think he meant "Trail of Tears" either. I think it's just a lame reference to "trails" in general since Native Americans sometimes lived in woods and used trails. I don't think it's any more clever than that.

"Today Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to by me as Pocahontas, joined the race for President. Will she run as our first Native American presidential candidate, or has she decided that after 32 years, this is not playing so well anymore? See you on the campaign TRAIL, Liz!"
Remember when the Muslim congress woman said "impeach the motherfucker"? He went on about how she had "dishonored her family" i.e. Muslim honor killings..

Yeah, too slick for DJT. Those are savage barbs though.

Looks like he used it to convey a double meaning. He will see her on the campaign trail, and if she's gets the nomination, she is going to trail him in the polls and in the final vote tally.

Trump is a retard that Tweets like an elementary school bully. Is normal

Trump is a retard that Tweets like an elementary school bully. Is normal

Yeah he’s such a retard. He’s sooooo fucking stupid. That’s why he’s the president of the USA right???

Seek help.

Trump's burn was savage and intentional. I laughed pretty hard. I have Cherokee blood. Lol, you "Progressives" are such mentally ill losers. Elizabeth Warren is the one whose actions were "inappropriate."

Back