Was roy nelson scared of Kimbo Slice?

I'll actually answer. Some people kind of have already, but I'll do it more forward, and less rude.

I don't think he was scared of Kimbo but, he was definitely being very cautious. As others have stated, he had no reason or motive to engage him standing, and fought cautiously to remove not only Kimbo's only chance to win but also, any risk of potentially being injured for the show moving forward.

I mean, he pretty much spelled it out that he fought ultra conservative so he wouldn't get injured. That means minimizing threats. Anyways, he may have appeared scared but that's because you are comparing him to how he fights now. When you have 4+ months to recover, you don't have to worry (or be scared) of suffering some injury.

I'll actually answer. Some people kind of have already, but I'll do it more forward, and less rude.

I don't think he was scared of Kimbo but, he was definitely being very cautious. As others have stated, he had no reason or motive to engage him standing, and fought cautiously to remove not only Kimbo's only chance to win but also, any risk of potentially being injured for the show moving forward.

I mean, he pretty much spelled it out that he fought ultra conservative so he wouldn't get injured. That means minimizing threats. Anyways, he may have appeared scared but that's because you are comparing him to how he fights now. When you have 4+ months to recover, you don't have to worry (or be scared) of suffering some injury.

Thank you for the polite answer. I was asking if he looked scared or just wasn't developed enough in the stand up and all I got was why would he stand with a one dimensional striker lol so thanks

Back