Was Holly Holm's uniform pink or orange vs Raquel Pennington?

sidecheckkick

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I swear I've seen it both colors. Didn't catch the fight live

holm-v-pennington-kick.gif

hi-res-0ee3a474308d215da7d693a57947eb36_crop_exact.jpg

Last edited:
I googled it and it looks orange on most pics so I would go with orange, but seriously who gives a shit lol.

Dam she just missed on that headkick in the OP.

I don't know much about broadcasting but I'd assume it has something to do with a camera's lense filters and how they process color. Probably separate cameras being used for different angles and closeness.

What color is this dress

white-gold-blue-black-dress.jpg
It's white/gold there, but blue/gold below (Photoshop brightness vs. darkness):

The_Dress_%28viral_phenomenon%29.png

I don't know where people are getting black/blue from, unless we all have different perceptions of colour based on our respective vision.

I don't know where people are getting black/blue from, unless we all have different perceptions of colour based on our respective vision.
That is exactly what it is. Exactly why is not 100% known but there were some quality theories.

I don't know much about broadcasting but I'd assume it has something to do with a camera's lense filters and how they process color. Probably separate cameras being used for different angles and closeness.

Thanks this was bugging the crap out of me! I knew it was pink

Now this is just dumb. That's obviously just a shadow

One is a TV camera. The other is a still frame. Could have been editing on the still frame. The TV camera should show the proper colour.

The dress is white, and gold.

Now this is just dumb. That's obviously just a shadow
A shadow just appears out of nowhere in the same image?

It's the same photo. One has just been brightened, or the other one has been darkened.

Back