Was Holly Holm's uniform pink or orange vs Raquel Pennington?

What color is this dress

white-gold-blue-black-dress.jpg
It's black and blue!!!!

Im no Calvin Klein but I believe in the fashion industry they call that color "ugly"

On the thumbnail it was orange, but in the actual fight it's pink. Just watched the fight.

The dress is black & blue. Its a fact. Don't be stupid

Is Chameleon a color?
Yes? ...then it's Chameleon.

I'll ask her when I get home from work, tonight.

Haha, are you pretending to know about things again?

Here, let me help you: http://teachingkidsnews.com/2015/03/01/colour-dress/
Thanks for posting a link proving what I said is true moron. How is it you are unable to understand anything?
The answer is a bit complicated, and it’s explained well in the video, below. In a nutshell, it has to do with the way our brains process information about colour. Some people’s brains decide that the dress is white with a bit of a shadow over it. Other people’s brains decide the dress is blue with no shadow on it.
This is the quote I said was correct.
I don't know where people are getting black/blue from, unless we all have different perceptions of colour based on our respective vision.
So different people see the same color differently based on how their brain is processing the image. Same color, different people, different perceptions of what the color is based on their vision.

Basically you should stop talking because you are a clueless moron who is too stupid to realize they posted a link that backs up what I said.

this is a valid question that i would like to know. I watched it and they were orange, but i've seen it be pink in pictures

Back