Was Cowboy anticipating a glove tap after the opening bell?

On 1 of them yes. But I've seen the exact same from many guys. Which would have been harder strikes because their opponent was trapped against the cage...shoulder strikes are not an effective striking technique...even for god Conor.
Look, the shoulder is a pretty hard bone, right? Bigger and stronger then knucles are. So if you can put your body into them, why wouldnt they hurt? If people sometimes even get hurt what look like weak arm punches.

Just because it doesent happen often doeant mean it cant happen.

And its not like he was literally ko'ed by them. What did it was the barrage of punches at the end.

Cerrone didn’t land one blow in the fight. I can give you that for a fraction of $200k.

It’s almost like a professional MMA fighter will make it hard for you to mount offence.

there's nothing hard about it. Cowboy just froze like he always does. everyone else Conor has ever fought threw strikes at him that they were trying to KO him with. Aldo, Alvarez, Poirer, Diaz. there's nothing hard about throwing strikes against professional MMA fighters, the part that's supposed to be hard is hitting them. Cowboy didn't even try to throw any strikes. even in the clinch, he just stood there and ate shoulder strikes. he could've kneed Conor in the body, he could've elbowed him, but no.

It didn’t matter.
Got caught haaaard by,
626218B7-FB48-4DFE-8D0C-6B331FC42D1A.gif
#shoulderfoo

this is the dumbest shit I've ever read on here.

yeah, because it's so hard to throw a strike when a professional MMA fighter is standing in front of you right? your arms become like cement blocks and your feet stuck in sand, can't even move when i get a ring with a professional MMA fighter they're just THAT STRONG.

stop playing video games kid, and go out into the real world. professional MMA fighters aren't Jedi masters, they can't stop you from throwing a strike.

Imagine the hate Conor would have got if it was actually clear Donald went for the glove tap and Conor KOed him in like 4 seconds. Would have been a glorious mega heel move.

yeah, because it's so hard to throw a strike when a professional MMA fighter is standing in front of you right?they can't stop you from throwing a strike.
i stand corrected.....THIS is the dumbest shit I've ever read on here.

Uhm in main events they touch gloves before the fight starts, the ref says if you want t - do it now

He thought they were gonna hug and make out. He got betrayed.

i stand corrected.....THIS is the dumbest shit I've ever read on here.

instead of trolling you could explain how Conor McGregor handcuffed Cowboy, but because you can't you're just going to reply with horse shit.

don't @ me with your garbage unless you got something useful to say.

It's not a "sucker punch" when the ref literally tells you to protect yourself at all times and then the bell rings to start the FIGHT. It's not like Conor raise his hand to touch gloves and then went for a punch like this twat:

0pfz2v2zvs301.gif
This. You'd have to have shit for brains to come out fighting Conor expecting to have a mutual touch of gloves. The dude is a serial killer as soon as the bell rings, love him or hate him. Plus he didn't faint a glove touch and cheap shot like this young kid.

I hope not, I don't recall Conor touching gloves after the round starts very often.

It's amazing how dumb someone has to be to trust Conor when he's known to do this in all of his past fights. Cerrone was so busy counting the money and kissing ass that he didn't even watch tape. Nice call bro. I thought the same thing after watching the conference. Conor was putting Cerrone in an awkward situation where he was stuck being the nice guy beta.

Maybe next time Cerrone will shine his shoes before the conference too. LMAO Cerrone is fucking garbage. Retire
Word<{monica}>

This makes me think all that buddy-buddy shit from Conor in the lead-up was a very calculated scheme to get Cowboy to let his guard down in the opening so that he could try to "sucker punch" him like that. It looked like he threw everything into that left, hoping for a quick KO that would outdo Masvidal's record.
twas close

typical fan
When people who probably dont even know much about the sport or even train thinks a fighter should retire after a loss haha
*unpopular opinion*well u dun av to know or train that much to recognize the garbage performances

Back