• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Was 2Pac a fraud?

Also I don't think Tupac is gay either. If he was I'm sure they would have already come out with some stuff seeing as how everyone is obsessed with LGBT nowadays. As I understand he grew up in a household with pretty much no male influence. So a lot of those effeminate expressions are a result of him mimicking the behavior from his mom, sisters and other family

Never really dug many NY rappers all too much. I like their groups more. Mobb Deep, Wu-Tang et cet. Us in the South needs something that gets you moving more.

I love rap from Texas. It's crazy good. Always catchy as hell.

Also I don't think Tupac is gay either. If he was I'm sure they would have already come out with some stuff seeing as how everyone is obsessed with LGBT nowadays. As I understand he grew up in a household with pretty much no male influence. So a lot of those effeminate expressions are a result of him mimicking the behavior from his mom, sisters and other family
I knew dudes that grew up like that. They were more sensitive. They did have more feminine ways, but none looked or spoke like Tupac did in that interview. That dude was zesty af. As for people coming forward, the LBGTQ community keeps secrets better. We are only hearing about Will Smith, Diddy, Meek, French Montana, Dr. Dre, Quincy Jones, The Game, YEARS later.

He was paranoid after being shot, being shot traumatized him and changed him into who he became.

It’s clear as day making Juice made him what he became. He was shot in late 1994 and had already adopted the gangsta persona by then.

It’s clear as day making Juice made him what he became. He was shot in late 1994 and had already adopted the gangsta persona by then.

Right, but he hadn’t started the east coast west coast war at that point.

The theory is he took on the gangster persona to get through to people who were already gangsters and erase the blood/crip battle, replacing it with “thug life” (unite the clans like William Wallace)

Right, but he hadn’t started the east coast west coast war at that point.

The theory is he took on the gangster persona to get through to people who were already gangsters and erase the blood/crip battle, replacing it with “thug life” (unite the clans like William Wallace)

That seems extremely far fetched and frankly one of the silliest conspiracy theories I’ve ever heard.

I knew dudes that grew up like that. They were more sensitive. They did have more feminine ways, but none looked or spoke like Tupac did in that interview. That dude was zesty af. As for people coming forward, the LBGTQ community keeps secrets better. We are only hearing about Will Smith, Diddy, Meek, French Montana, Dr. Dre, Quincy Jones, The Game, YEARS later.
I think some guys naturally are going to be more effeminate than others. I think with Tupac the women he was around were also really outspoken and maybe he didn't have much other male influence like uncles or cousins coming around either, who knows. I'm just saying I think the gay community loves to have heroes, so if they had more evidence he was gay then it would probably be more of a focus. As far as all the the rumors about the other guys mentioned I don't really take too many of them seriously. With Diddy you can tell just from his behavior and even the way he answers questions awkwardly in interviews that there is something up with him. With everyone else, I don't think the rumors are too credible without real concrete evidence coming out. When you are celebrity of course people are gonna gossip or start rumors

it's well known that many people perform gay acts to move up in hollywood. tupac was probably bi. lots of gayness and pedophilia in the entertainment industry.

I get that. I grew up with both. I love 80s-90s Rap and Metal. Both can get silly. But there will always be a difference between style and substance. Mainstream Rap is ALL style now. In the late 80s, the glam era had jumped the shark and music changed. It needed to. Rap has always been derivative. It doesn't exist with using someone else's music. So it has grown stagnant. Metal can reinvent itself because there are talent requirements in playing instruments and writing true songs.
Today's rap is painfull to listen to imo. I was a big fan of 90s rap.

The theory is that he intended to seduce the crips and bloods into a single movement, "thug life", rather than having two warring gangs killing each other. To do that he would have to embrace violence and be seen as legit by both groups. You don't unite the tribes by being different from them.

Once again just a theory, not saying I buy any of that but it is interesting
Sounds like he tried way to hard, all He needed was a lock in at the rec center - with marshmallows and ginger ale

Today's rap is painfull to listen to imo. I was a big fan of 90s rap.
My son and friends blast it at parties and it sounds awful....mumble monotone crap. But they will also play some Wu Tang and Eminem, Lil Wayne and what a difference. Even in the beats.

it's well known that many people perform gay acts to move up in hollywood. tupac was probably bi. lots of gayness and pedophilia in the entertainment industry.
I bet if we did a poll, there would be a decent percentage of people that would do some funky shit for a shot at fame and a career dream. I can tell you after hearing the audio of Diddy clapping Meek Mills cheeks, I would rather find another way. But to each his own.

so he's gay because when he was 17 he had inflection in his voice and he talked with his hands? are Italians gay too? because they do that.

I bet if we did a poll, there would be a decent percentage of people that would do some funky shit for a shot at fame and a career dream. I can tell you after hearing the audio of Diddy clapping Meek Mills cheeks, I would rather find another way. But to each his own.

probably true. this is actually more of a reflection on the people who agree to perform the acts for fame, than the top people in hollywood. if someone tells you to do something, you don't have to do it. but if you agree to, then that's on you. if you know you can control someone, why not do it? well, i'm saying this as someone who would like to control others. only saying that a good amount would take advantage.

His bodyguards book is an interesting read apparently had a tonne of women so at very least was bi.

so he's gay because when he was 17 he had inflection in his voice and he talked with his hands? are Italians gay too? because they do that.
Brah he definitely sounded a little gay in that interview. Kids that age at that time were wereing girls socks and rolling their jeans up tight so it may of just been the era..

Back