• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Was 2Pac a fraud?

There is a film out there somewhere of him in ballet class and talking to the camera.

If he wasn't gay, he was the most effeminate straight guy I've ever seen.

He went from super feminine and camp into becoming a masculine alpha. It's a possibility that it was a career move. He was never in any major relationships and he could of been covering up his true sexuality.

He's still the GOAT in my book.

That's not true at all, he dated a lot of women, including Madonna, and he was engaged at the time of his death. Dude was a known pussy hound. It's entirely possible he was bi but he definitely had a thing for women.

That's not true at all, he dated a lot of women, including Madonna, and he was engaged at the time of his death. Dude was a known pussy hound. It's entirely possible he was bi but he definitely had a thing for women.
The story is that Madonna dumped him when she found out he was an artsy feminine type...she wanted the thug and that wasn't him. But it looks like a lot of these dudes just banged both men and women. A lot of them have kids. Diddy, Mill, Will Smith, Dre. Tons of rock stars did--Jagger, Bowie, Townsend. Iconic top of the game mofos. Even Kanye was implicated by Amber Rose when she said he was only happy when she was fingering his booty.

Its apparent he was artistically driven. Gangster rapper role was his stepping stool to fame.

This isnt a foreign narrative. Numerous celebrities including singers assume a fake persona to advance their career.

The story is that Madonna dumped him when she found out he was an artsy feminine type...she wanted the thug and that wasn't him. But it looks like a lot of these dudes just banged both men and women. A lot of them have kids. Diddy, Mill, Will Smith, Dre. Tons of rock stars did--Jagger, Bowie, Townsend. Iconic top of the game mofos. Even Kanye was implicated by Amber Rose when she said he was only happy when she was fingering his booty.

He dumped Madonna. Pretty sure you just made that up.

Gay dudes are known to marry women as a cover. In one interview he talks about how much he loves women, it came off weird because what straight dude doesn’t

He dumped Madonna. Pretty sure you just made that up.
I just found a guy claiming he was pacs boyfriend in school. It’s too obvious he was in the closet

Last edited:

https://youtu.be/v_XT9-C5Qu8?si=2ap3wQBwiCYzgg66
0_mike-tyson-tupac-wack100-the-game-hotboxin-bisexual-782560

IMG_3351.jpeg
IMG_3352.jpeg
IMG_3353.jpeg

Definitely a gay guy. Even the girl he arranged to get raped by his friends, for some reason Tutupac leaves the room right before she is about to have sex with him. There is no evidence he ever had sex with a woman.

Even if he wasn't gay he was the fakest persona in the industry.

Suge Knight was a real gangster and Tupac ran with Suge so he was gangster by default.

I think what your really questioning is what happened between Me against the world and All eyes on me. The easy answer is....JAIL homie. Not very many people get locked up and come out the same. Pac was a poet and went to prestigious schools. I dont think that makes him a fraud.
Was Knight really a "gangsta" though? I thought he was a big ex football player that acted hard. I know he was associated with the Pyros but don't how he really was into it.

I just found a guy claiming he was pacs boyfriend in ballet school. It’s too obvious he was in the closet

{<jordan}

That's a literal fake news site. Do you make any posts that aren't trolling?

That interview makes ya question. However at that time dudes in high school were wearing baggy jeans rolled up tight with with girls socks covering it. So who knows
The nose piercing is sus too and his style of clothing at certain times. Plus in the video only his right ear is pierced which is known to be gay

Songs

So many Tears
Brenda
If I die tonight
Ambitous as a Ridah
Pi rture me Rollin
Hail Mary

Some of greatest rap tracks ever imo. If he saw a few up close so what.

Back