Elections Warren says Sanders told her a woman couldn't win the presidency

I just want to say to any Sanders supporters, that I think this is exactly what the media wanted, and it has weakened the economic populist movement.

I am far more concerned with that, than I am how gross Warren is for participating in this.
I dont see how you can give her a pass. From where I'm sitting, the whole thing looks like a setup from the Warren camp, including the end scenario with the leaked audio. Not the first time predetermined questions were asked leaked, oh yes I'm saying that Warren was ready for this question from the get go, and you can call me a conspiracy if you like. She setup Bernie, and torched him. It's sort of backfiring on her though, as bernie is racking in the does and his base is fired up.

A variety of reasons but I think the most salient thing I read is about gender and that women perceive voting for a man as similar to voting for their father or their husband. With that in mind, you need a particularly compelling woman candidate to overcome the sort of ingrained expectation that your dad should be making these decisions, not your mom. And, yes, that sounds sexist as all hell but it's how many people, women included, think.

One of the primary reasons that I always thought Trump was being underrated as a 2016 candidate (and I think I wrote about it on here back then but I'm not sure) is that he had a longstanding reputation as a success figure. As a brand, "Trump" was extremely strong and his personal failings had little to do with his branding as a successful business magnate. Years after the fact, I think any rational person should understand just how much of that brand is smoke and mirrors but we also know that it's hard to change a brand's image. Which is why it's foolish to assume that he will lose 2020 as a result of his current candidacy - he's had failings but nothing so significant that it changes his ingrained brand for people who formed their sense of the world in the 1980s and 1990s.

So, I expect that we're going into 2020 with a scenario that's pretty similar to 2016. And in 2016, women didn't dump Trump over his behaviors and I don't think they will now. That means you need fence sitting women to vote for a relatively low experience woman over a man with a term's worth of experience. I don't think it happens.

Do you think this is real? It looks real to me.

I dont see how you can give her a pass. From where I'm sitting, the whole thing looks like a setup from the Warren camp, including the end scenario with the leaked audio. Not the first time predetermined questions were asked leaked, oh yes I'm saying that Warren was ready for this question from the get go, and you can call me a conspiracy if you like. She setup Bernie, and torched him. It's sort of backfiring on her though, as bernie is racking in the does and his base is fired up.

I don't believe a leak would be necessary for Warren to drop this smear right before the debates, and prepare for the inevitable question about it. The timing of the smear was calculated. I doubt any specific questions were leaked though. This was her manipulating the moderators. Of course they would ask her about it. CNN being CNN, merely groomed the question in her favor, and painted Bernie in a bad light.

Bernie Sanders is a fuckin TOOL, but coming from Pocahontas herself?

I don't believe her, yo. I don't know why, but I don't.

The Libz are so fuckin desperate to get Trump out, that they're promising 12,000 a year to anyone with a pulse, calling Trump a "white supremacist", saying "there are too many whypepo running for the Democratic nomination...and now Pocahontas has to LIE about Bernie telling her "No Girls Allowed".

You sad, pathetic fuckhead Communists are going to lose, and lose bad later this year.

Your shit is TIRED. T I R E D.

I have no idea why you're asking me this.

You said women voting for a man is like voting for their father or husband. Fair enough - but what if women see something like that? Most women also know some creepy weird man or men. They see one man as a protector from the other kind of man.

I'm getting ready for Pocahontas to shave her head and go full cancer patient to keep herself afloat.

I wish Bernier would talk some smack to her. He's willing to scream racist racist racist at Trump all day, the least he could do is hit Pocahontas with a zinger and get her out of here.

You said women voting for a man is like voting for their father or husband. Fair enough - but what if women see something like that? Most women also know some creepy weird man or men. They see one man as a protector from the other kind of man.
Sure but that doesn't really apply to the Biden situation. Because both Trump and Biden are problematic in their personal situations.

Sure but that doesn't really apply to the Biden situation. Because both Trump and Biden are problematic in their personal situations.

Yeah I suppose so. Although Trump, while he says gross stuff, there’s no video of him doing anything. Like at the dinner table for example; there’s usually a person who burps too loud or says some gross things. That guy is Trump. He makes lots of money and speaks freely. Whereas Biden, to me, is the guy you keep the kids away from.

I’m probably over extending your analogy; just thinking out loud I guess

I can't remember where I saw it, but wasn't the quote along the lines of "Warren is a good candidate and my second choice, but she doesn't bring in new voting demographics, and that's why I don't think she can win"?

To me, it sounds really sexist to presume the worst case of sexist behavior from Sanders, considering his very good track record on the issue. That's true even if we grant that the conversation between them was ambiguous.

Ahhh, CNN.

EDGrpWUWwAAe4-j

Good God. This is one of the stupidest fucking people on the planet.

I assume this Virginia is a troll, but if not, I want to see what her butt hole looks like and smells it

Last edited:
Good God. This is one of the stupidest fucking people on the planet.

This is just sad, not to mention CNN, LA TIMES ect smh...I wonder if Journalistic integrity will ever exist again.

Yeah I suppose so. Although Trump, while he says gross stuff, there’s no video of him doing anything. Like at the dinner table for example; there’s usually a person who burps too loud or says some gross things. That guy is Trump. He makes lots of money and speaks freely. Whereas Biden, to me, is the guy you keep the kids away from.

I’m probably over extending your analogy; just thinking out loud I guess

That is if you buy the obvious lie that Trump doesn't do the things he says that are gross. I think its pretty clear he does.

Back