Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Elections Warren says Sanders told her a woman couldn't win the presidency

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Lord Coke, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Lord Coke Red Belt

How low is Warren willing to go? She has a history of lying about so much already I think her credibility is shot so I doubt most people will believe her. Lying about leaving her teaching job. Lying about her native american background. Lying about her Dad being a janitor. Lying about her kids not going to private school.
    I believe Bernie.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...OWFKK11sKyYW7LnDjY68tx5DO-PGeT-F1uO6_Yn_NwjlQ

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  2. Slick_36 Bad Man from Borger, Texas

Her kids went to private school for one year, that's not really a lie. That said her lying has totally burned any faith I had in her and this sounds exactly like something she would lie about. She's constantly got to make herself in to a victim, but that wouldn't win her the general election even if she wasn't lying. The fact that she does just makes her look pathetic.

Feel the Bern.

3. One reason I have a hard time believing this is that Bernie is known to have tried very hard to talk Warren into running for election last election and she had refused, he only decided to run after she refused to do it...... This has been spoken of for a long time repeatedly on progressive sites over the last few years.

How the narrative goes from that to Bernie telling her a woman can't win is hard to decipher.

4. ObamaPhoneLady Banned Banned

Who cares? None of these cans have a shot in 2020. They are irrelevant.

5. Social Distance Warrior Yellow Card Yellow Card

So, Warren is full of shit. big surprise

6. Slick_36 Bad Man from Borger, Texas

I don't think she thinks these things out, she probably has a habit of dropping small lies and isn't used to people paying attention.

7. Always gotta be that one guy.....

8. LuchaBear Silver Belt

9. Lord Coke Red Belt

She is a U.S. Senator openly lying about small things and now about another U.S. senator. What about the big ones we are not catching her on?

10. THEfightsAREfixed you can do it

i thought we already had obama??

11. ObamaPhoneLady Banned Banned

Huh?

There are bigger things going on in the world. These two aren't worth the attention.

12. Mendacious Banned Banned

That definitely sounds like something Sanders would say.

13. <Huh2>

14. I hope you are being facetious.

15. vengeful Banned Banned

Lying about being sexually harassed by her former mentor is the worst one to me.

16. Lord Coke Red Belt

US Senators are sort of a big deal

17. SRN SOCRATEEEES

They are certainly not irrelevant, specially Bernie. Warren stands for nothing, represents nothings and is one of the most bland politicians out there. Bernie's her opposite but is too old, too "radical' and fragile to get the nomination. DMC should embrace Tulsi imo, she would be a hard opponent for Trump but I doubt they want her.

18. SBJJ Steel Belt

She reeks of desperation

19. nostradumbass Steel Belt

She's completely unraveling. Releasing her $55 trillion HC plan sunk her campaign, and now she's trying to make it up with fake victimhood points. Only 1/1024 of the voters believe this.

Even that's not true. Her son went to private school from 5th grade on, and was only at the one school in Texas for a year because they moved and then went to another private school in PA.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020