Social Warning!! Very Sad Video but Important Bullying!!

I dont think anyone here is actually claiming hes 18. They're claiming this is a publicity stunt to get money and back into the spotlight

I'll never understand the mindset of someone that sees 200k has already been donated, and then continues to go ahead and donate more. I cant help but wonder how many of the people that donated, are themselves behind on their bills, dont own their car, cant pay for their childs education, etc...

maybe I'm just a jaded asshole. It also makes me think of morons donating $20 to some streamer on twitch, that has already made $500 in donations throughout the day...

LOL that's too bad. At least your wife didn't give a $100 or more.

She came home from work and was like "Hey, did you see the story about the little boy from Australia that got bullied and wanted to kill himself?" I said "No." She then said "I donated $25 to his Go Fund me so he can go the Disney World" I immediately researched into this and told her, "Hey, you better delete that shit off of your Facebook page so none of our friends get suckered like you did"

Last edited:
The kid's Instagram account got set to private an hour ago, so if anyone is curious about seeing his posted pics, you have to follow him to view them. ;)

I'll never understand the mindset of someone that sees 200k has already been donated, and then continues to go ahead and donate more. I cant help but wonder how many of the people that donated, are themselves behind on their bills, dont own their car, cant pay for their childs education, etc...

maybe I'm just a jaded asshole. It also makes me think of morons donating $20 to some streamer on twitch, that has already made $500 in donations throughout the day...

This is NOT jaded thinking. This is reasonable thinking. If you barely have something to give. Don't give.

Bullying is a natural part of being a social animal. This kid is going to have a hard life and it's sad.
Yes but we as human beings have the capability of reason unlike animals who rely on instinct. There is no justifcation for the torment this poor child is experiencing.

I know you meant well and you stated it is sad that he has to go through this but from my perspective, when we say things like, "well it's just a part of life," it is essentially just shrugging your shoulders and saying "Tough shit. Move on."

Well, clearly this kid has a disorder and on top of that, he's a child that doesn't understand how to cope. Those are very extreme variables. I understand a vast majority of the entire world is bullied at some point in their lives but it doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye.

I guess for me it boils down to: If you were to see someone being abused in public would you not jump in to help them?

This is my face right now

<34>

Have a feeling everyone was duped.

If this was a troll/scam then that sucks even more because if and when something like this happens it will cast doubt.

As I've said before; nowadays schools seem to shelter and make excuses for the bullies.

Can we manlets just have ONE idol without you Alpha's shitting on us and saying its fake?
Like, we can't even be children anymore??!?!

giphy.gif

So is this a con or what?
I saw his mum on tv yesterday going on about how it's all due to the racist australian society, the cow. I'm part of this society and i'm not a racist and most people here aren't. She is no doubt filling his head with lies and making sure he grows up with a victim mentality.

In the early 70s when i was a little teenager my parents made friends with a woman who was about 3' 6" & her husband was 6 '5", i kid you not! She was a really nice person, her husband was ok but quite strange and he always seemed embarrassed about her when they were out and about.
They ended up having a child named Christopher who unfortunately was born a dwarf as well. The marriage didn't last that long and they parted ways.
I often baby-sat Christopher who was a really happy child, always smiling and laughing.
When he started going to school life changed for him as he was obviously bullied a lot. His mum never found another man and many years later she killed herself, she was very lonely.
I recall she had very hairy nipples! True!

A lot of people got duped into donating lol.

Let the tiny lad enjoy it though 10 years from now he will have a career in propping up wobbly tables at restaurants.

87115920-2892195770801627-1265916175699673088-n.jpg

87155715-10158109904125802-964497389501022208-n.jpg

87259113-804535913387434-3822845781946138624-o.jpg

Last edited:
His forehead kinda looks like this

Disclaimer: do not shoot golf balls at little people

That really sucks what that kid is going through, but the mother is behaving in a way that seems likely to make things exponentially worse.
The mother is fucking desperate. If you had kids and this happened daily you would be out of your mind. She is not doing this for likes or popularity, she is trying to save her kids life.

Back