Social Warning!! Very Sad Video but Important Bullying!!

Maybe the fraudster was a different dwarf. They look very similar.

Kid is 9. Nine years old.
Were you cool at that age?

Hey, I'd give all the money in the world not to be in his shoes. Why get riled up over some kid flashing some paper on social media?

Why be checking social media if you're a grown man? Go back to slaying giantesses, bro.
Who’s aggro?

Not me.

I’ve got nothing against the little fella.

But can someone explain why there’s a video of him smelling money and laughing because a video went viral?
Its ok to be happy about something even if you're bullied.. people gave him that money to make him happier, not more sad
I can see why a bullied kid would front like a hard rapper when he's in a safe place, trying to build himself up perhaps.
Is that even money???

Now the internet is bullying him lol. Christ.

Kindness and empathy aren't taught by tablets and cell phones.
What if you watch a YouTube video about kindness and empathy on your tablet?

And there’s another thread saying this kid is really a 39 year old dwarf or some shit. What’s the story?

lmao this story is getting more and more hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

That was dumb as shit though and has always been fucking stupid in America. "Hair standards" get the fuck outta here. Do they make the girls cut their hair as short as they wanted his dreads? Land of the free my fucking ass. But Texas gonna Texas as usual with their redneck white trash state mentality.
Dude, stop being emotional and use your god given man logic and rationalization.

The dreadlock case is almost the exact same thing as the midget kid. According to some sources the school gave the kid 100 warnings over the course of the school year, telling him his hair was getting close to being in violation.

No where has anyone been able to produce any evidence of the school making exceptions to the the grooming standards for white students and not for him. It's classic fake racism and surprisingly "men" like you eat this stuff up.

Is the dress code retarded? Absolutely. Should kids be able to wear/look however they please? I think so because I love freedom.

However this world is filled to the brim with retarded rules/laws that do far more damage than just brusing some kids ego to the point that his parents cry racism. Better he learn how the world works now.

Or does he think he's going to get a free trip to the Oscars everytime an authority figure asks him to obey the rules that everyone else but him are following?

Why does he sometimes look black and sometimes white?

Can't say I blame the mom for using for using her disabled kid to scam people out of money and get attention. Virtue signaling is all the rage now, and if people still take "bullying" claims with gofundme accounts attached to them at face value after getting scammed 500 times before, they deserve to get scammed again. At best this lady was a shitty mom for sticking a camera in her kid's face and coaxing more crying, at worst it's what it actually is and a scam to get donations.

It's usually weird kids or weak but normal kids that get bullied. Disabled kids not so much, and if there is one or a few extra shitty kids that do, there are significantly more people that stick up for them.

he also tricked a number of people on my Facebook who shared that vid to virtue signal how against bullying they were.

What an evil little midget, fortunately they usually die young.

Kid is 9. Nine years old.
Were you cool at that age?

Hey, I'd give all the money in the world not to be in his shoes. Why get riled up over some kid flashing some paper on social media?

Why be checking social media if you're a grown man? Go back to slaying giantesses, bro.
Agressive from the shroom guy. Interesting thread lmao

It's funny how they were donating money to send him to Disney world where he wouldn't be able to ride any of the rides

sad+life.jpg

Back