Warhammer 40k

Day One reveals [LINK]. The big Destruction boss dude, a mobile game, and a pile of vamps.
eaTtN7NJw1SBgzAE.jpg

tNLjWDScoBFYgbA5.jpg

YNFy1xGp6XbGAgmu.jpg

48fOJYW0DP19RHFl.jpg

Aa82EaWfUW8CafiF.jpg
That shogoth is amazing

Warhammer Fest day 2 is out [LINK] and...bupkis. They showed a SoB character in their new derpy armor suit and basically everything else is retreads of stuff we already know about.

What really annoys me about this particular model is that the arms don't match poses between the pilot and mech. I mean come on GW, this basic design has been commonplace for well over a decade (famously seen in Avatar, but also common in other sci-fi like Infinity and their TAG mecha [EXAMPLE]) and it's origins go back even further (at least as far back as Robot Jox in the late 80s).
rK6jeSGoQ0h2d7Bq.jpg

Last edited:
Warhammer Fest day 2 is out [LINK] and...bupkis. They showed a SoB character in their new derpy armor suit and basically everything else is retreads of stuff we already know about.

What really annoys me about this particular model is that the arms don't match poses between the pilot and mech. I mean come on GW, this basic design has been commonplace for well over a decade (famously seen in Avatar, but also common in other sci-fi like Infinity and their TAG mecha [EXAMPLE]) and it's origins go back even further (at least as far back as Robot-Jox in the late 80s).
rK6jeSGoQ0h2d7Bq.jpg
Robot Jox was awesome.

Kurze: when he is written well is the best
If not then it is possibly
The Khan or Sanguinius
I'm about 20 audiobooks books into the Horus Heresy (close to starting the Siege of Terra arc no spoilers plz) and almost met every Primarch around.

Garro and John Grammaticus are my fav characters so far, with Sanguinius as my fav Primarch. I love his dynamic with Guilliman and the Lion. I started Angels of Caliban but went back to Scars, which heavily features The Khan of course, he and his legion are pretty awesome!

Caliban is the coolest place though, I love the medieval-ish setting, merging sci-fi and dark fantasy (my fav genres) perfectly. Shit's about to go down with Luther and the Lion, been brewing since book one in the Angels trilogy.

I have no idea what happens between Horus and the Emperor, so this giant arc has been captivating.

Magnus is really cool too. His deal with the warp demons gave his character so much depth. A Thousand Sons was incredible, it's probably my fav book so far, especially the early parts where Magnus takes down a Titan on his own. Graham McNeill is my fav author

This needs to be a big budget series!

I'm about 20 audiobooks books into the Horus Heresy (close to starting the Siege of Terra arc no spoilers plz) and almost met every Primarch around.

Garro and John Grammaticus are my fav characters so far, with Sanguinius as my fav Primarch. I love his dynamic with Guilliman and the Lion. I started Angels of Caliban but went back to Scars, which heavily features The Khan of course, he and his legion are pretty awesome!

Caliban is the coolest place though, I love the medieval-ish setting, merging sci-fi and dark fantasy (my fav genres) perfectly. Shit's about to go down with Luther and the Lion, been brewing since book one in the Angels trilogy.

I have no idea what happens between Horus and the Emperor, so this giant arc has been captivating.

Magnus is really cool too. His deal with the warp demons gave his character so much depth. A Thousand Sons was incredible, it's probably my fav book so far, especially the early parts where Magnus takes down a Titan on his own. Graham McNeill is my fav author

This needs to be a big budget series!
When you're done with the HH series, try giving "Birth of the Imperium" a read, it's a good one. Its based on wrapping up of the unification wars and covers characters (inc regular humans) that have some similar personalities and political divides like we do in real life. Along with basically the most badass custodes who's basically a borderline Emperor successor

Lion def is. He's one of the powerhouse primarchs and his feud with Leeman was hilarous
I so want to like Russ but he just fucks too many things up.

Feuding with the Lion, his failures with Magnus, Horus, etc. Gets fooled by Horus then he goes and fucks up the Thousand Sons and Magnus planet and Legion further driving them to Chaos.

Then he takes his Legion into the buzzsaw of the Luna Wolves command ship and when he had a chance to end Horus he just doesn't take it.

I mean he's a bad ass but just so many huge failures.

I so want to like Russ but he just fucks too many things up.

Feuding with the Lion, his failures with Magnus, Horus, etc. Gets fooled by Horus then he goes and fucks up the Thousand Sons and Magnus planet and Legion further driving them to Chaos.

Then he takes his Legion into the buzzsaw of the Luna Wolves command ship and when he had a chance to end Horus he just doesn't take it.

I mean he's a bad ass but just so many huge failures.
I never liked Russ. Massive hypocrite (says Magnus psykers are demonic and his rune priests are pure and spiritual)

Gets sent to take angron back and fucks that up

Lol.

Last edited:
I'll buy that shit

Achilles!!!! I crush you like bug!!
Not for sale! I've had that bad boy for 30 years, got it from the local video rental place when I was 5-6 years old when they were cycling out promotional material. Apparently it was meant to go in a light-box but they just had it on a string from the ceiling.

Not for sale! I've had that bad boy for 30 years, got it from the local video rental place when I was 5-6 years old when they were cycling out promotional material. Apparently it was meant to go in a light-box but they just had it on a string from the ceiling.
Quote a price sir!

Day 3 is done [LINK]. Today was Black Library which I don't read so I don't really care about anything from today. They did show new Gaunt's Ghosts models, which...ok? I mean they look like fine models but I have no context as to whether they're good likeness for the characters.
oL6Fc2lUuvdDxcvD.jpg

Day 3 is done [LINK]. Today was Black Library which I don't read so I don't really care about anything from today. They did show new Gaunt's Ghosts models, which...ok? I mean they look like fine models but I have no context as to whether they're good likeness for the characters.
oL6Fc2lUuvdDxcvD.jpg
Those are perfect. RIP Colm

When you're done with the HH series, try giving "Birth of the Imperium" a read, it's a good one. Its based on wrapping up of the unification wars and covers characters (inc regular humans) that have some similar personalities and political divides like we do in real life. Along with basically the most badass custodes who's basically a borderline Emperor successor
Thanks man!

I'm loving things in the 31st Millenium, there's so much great lore here, but it's almost too much awesomeness knowing there's so much more beyond. That book sounds like a great bridge from the HH.

I have the Eisenhorn trilogy and a few called Gaunt's Ghosts or something, they are supposed to be stellar, which are 40k based. Should I get your suggested book first?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back