War Room OT Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha. I didnt even look too deep into their history. Started at 5 and has done nothing but drop. lol. Reminds me of an Orson Welles quote:

Orson Welles: I started at the top and have been working my way down ever since.
Looking at them on nasdaq, I don't love their statements. Too much of their cash flow is financed, and their assets look...shaky, to say the least. If that thing goes up enough to bother cashing out I'd bounce.

Looking at them on nasdaq, I don't love their statements. Too much of their cash flow is financed, and their assets look...shaky, to say the least. If that thing goes up enough to bother cashing out I'd bounce.

I don't need to know any technicals on that stock. lol.

That Alliance stock is one of those penny stocks that Leo sold to suckers in The Wolf of Wall Street. At 50% commission. lol. Great movie.

Just dicking around with a few bucks?

Yes, I like to do that. I have bigger stocks like Tesla and Apple but those are not volatile and don't give me the high. I have bought a lot of penny stocks. in everything. lol. Here are a few:

biotech: At Dextera Surgical, we provide breakthrough technologies designed to enable surgeons to improve patient outcomes.

That one has been shit

This one has been about even said I bought it:

22nd Century is a plant biotechnology company with an important mission:To Reduce the Harm Caused by Smoking.
Our proprietary genetic engineering technology and plant breeding expertise allow us to regulate the level of nicotine (and other nicotinic alkaloids) in the tobacco plant. As a result of our unique technology, we are able to grow tobacco with up to 97% less nicotine than conventional tobacco – as well as plants with relatively high nicotine levels. The applications for this technology are extraordinary; in independent clinical studies, our very low nicotine (VLN) tobacco has demonstrated remarkable efficacy as a smoking cessation aid. On the other hand, for smokers who do not wish to quit, our high nicotine tobacco enables us to produce a cigarette with what we believe is the world’s lowest tar-to-nicotine ratio.

We have an extensive intellectual property portfolio of issued patents and patent applications relating to the tobacco and cannabis plants.

Yes, I like to do that. I have bigger stocks like Tesla and Apple but those are not volatile and don't give me the high. I have bought a lot of penny stocks. in everything. lol. Here are a few:

biotech: At Dextera Surgical, we provide breakthrough technologies designed to enable surgeons to improve patient outcomes.

That one has been shit

This one has been about even said I bought it:

22nd Century is a plant biotechnology company with an important mission:To Reduce the Harm Caused by Smoking.
Our proprietary genetic engineering technology and plant breeding expertise allow us to regulate the level of nicotine (and other nicotinic alkaloids) in the tobacco plant. As a result of our unique technology, we are able to grow tobacco with up to 97% less nicotine than conventional tobacco – as well as plants with relatively high nicotine levels. The applications for this technology are extraordinary; in independent clinical studies, our very low nicotine (VLN) tobacco has demonstrated remarkable efficacy as a smoking cessation aid. On the other hand, for smokers who do not wish to quit, our high nicotine tobacco enables us to produce a cigarette with what we believe is the world’s lowest tar-to-nicotine ratio.

We have an extensive intellectual property portfolio of issued patents and patent applications relating to the tobacco and cannabis plants.
Cannabis companies are really interesting.

I'm finally coming around to that point when I need to start investing, and I do like a little gamble now and then...

Cannabis companies are really interesting.

I'm finally coming around to that point when I need to start investing, and I do like a little gamble now and then...

I like to gamble too. lol. There is an app that allows you to trade for free. Robinhood. Free trades. It is somewhat limited. You can get most stocks but not ones from Canadian exchanges. People have been telling me a lot about weed stocks and almost every time I look it up it is a Canadian company.

Somebody on Reddit asked, "What's the catch?" Meaning there has to be some catch. They won't let you trade for free no strings attached. And I think the top answer was, "The catch is you become a degenerate gambler." lol. It is fun.

I like to gamble too. lol. There is an app that allows you to trade for free. Robinhood. Free trades. It is somewhat limited. You can get most stocks but not ones from Canadian exchanges. People have been telling me a lot about weed stocks and almost every time I look it up it is a Canadian company.

Somebody on Reddit asked, "What's the catch?" Meaning there has to be some catch. They won't let you trade for free no strings attached. And I think the top answer was, "The catch is you become a degenerate gambler." lol. It is fun.
So it's free up to a certain number of trades, and they're banking on people doing more than the free amount? Or is there another catch beyond the Canada restriction?

So it's free up to a certain number of trades, and they're banking on people doing more than the free amount? Or is there another catch beyond the Canada restriction?
It's a screening game like the one in The Last Starfighter. A distant civilization is desperate to find gifted investors in order to save their speculation based economy from utter ruin. Serves them right for moving away from a Latinum backed currency.

It's a screening game like the one in The Last Starfighter. A distant civilization is desperate to find gifted investors in order to save their speculation based economy from utter ruin. Serves them right for moving away from a Latinum backed currency.
Holy fuck this should be a cannabis stock, whatever this is

Bros, I dont know how you guys see it, but I think the WR has been having much better conversation as of late. I really think dudes on both sides see eye to eye on the majority of issues... we were just obsessed with calling each other cucks and racists to get our points across for a while. Anyone else think conversation has been better lately?

Bros, I dont know how you guys see it, but I think the WR has been having much better conversation as of late. I really think dudes on both sides see eye to eye on the majority of issues... we were just obsessed with calling each other cucks and racists to get our points across for a while. Anyone else think conversation has been better lately?
It has improved to the point that I can comfortably disagree with liberals.

Tbh this sounds like it was written by a racist cuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back