War Room OT Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheStruggle, Kln, and Wiolent (and possibly RhinoRush, though he managed to catch a ban a few days earlier) were all part of the group with Pwent we've discussed earlier. I think you can agree that coordinating to derail threads and to harass users and staff members (and submit false reports to crave) can be reasonably construed as violating the "rules." I believe that there were subforums where they contributed meaningfully and did not simply troll (i interacted with some in the heavies and videogame forum), but it's not really disputable that they were fucking and were banned for it.

Kone was banned months ago after he ignored multiple warnings to stop referring to the woman who was run over in charlottesville as a terrorist (or similar terms). Not doing that is in the rules.

Ripskater and BLT selfbanned after one (1) reply ban, which they received after multiple warnings to stop posting disinformation into a thread about a then-ongoing shooting (there was an alternate thread to post that sort of thing in).

Lecter simply hasn't posted in a while, though it is connected to the aforementioned bannination. I suspect he also was having less fun, since his gimmick when he was trolling was basically satirizing TheStruggle style posters with some very subtle insults.

I'd like to know that too re: rip. I suspect that he had underlying sincerely held beliefs, but also liked to ham them up and embellish them for his posts.

Most of these bans were closely connected to threads I had created+was active in, or I would not be as aware of them.

Her falsedawn comment was almost certainly a reference to the thread in which she ultimately called him a "spearchucker." She had spent the previous few pages accusing him of being a misogynist and trying to bait him, and eventually lost her temper when he just responded with requests for misogynistic comments he had made, rather than engage her "well i'm a woman so you have to trust me on your misogyny" argument.

She also had a few posts early on bragging about pretending to be a black woman on facebook for the express purpose of starting arguments in feminist facebook groups and then calling people racist. (JVS called my attention to those). Later, she made a few references to Nietzche in connection with feminism about undermining a position by pretending to support it (badly). I wouldn't be remotely surprised by the latter.

Not quite my entire wish-list of people not to have to read post by ever again, but Ill take it!
Thanks for the write up.

Not a GSP fan eh? Don't forget the OSP head kick.
With the names, the belts changing hands and underdog victories (especially over a champ as dominant as JJ) 217 was a massive show.
I love hotly contested back and forth fights, and Dill-Garb was a great example of that for a co-main, even if Medeiros vs Oliveira was a more impressive fight.
218 was awesome, but I'd still have 217 as my show of the year.

3 title changes, all of which were upsets (although gsp was a betting favourite i think most here had Bisping) all of which finishes.

3 title changes, all of which were upsets (although gsp was a betting favourite i think most here had Bisping) all of which finishes.

Yeah, it was a huge night. I can't see the journo being any sort of regular MMA fan and really expect 218 to top that.

Yeah, it was a huge night. I can't see the journo being any sort of regular MMA fan and really expect 218 to top that.

218 definelty gave people their monies worth but the impact and scale couldnt match 217.

Im mostly happy that we got 3 amazing ppv's in row (yes 216 was awesome)

I've honestly gotten bored with MMA.

jesus christ @HomerThompson that's a brutal sig to lay on @Fawlty
Sometimes the madness takes over.
giphy.gif

Louis CK is being unfairly targeted as a sexual harasser. There is nothing wrong with masturbating in front of your female friends. PM me if you agree.

<{anton}>L o L GSP is impressed with this signature!!!

Not sure what you're talking about.

Anyways, according to the betting markets Trump is the favorite to win in 2020. Your view is counter to the view of the experts.
That isn't how betting odds work

I remember some betting site paying out on Hillary before the election was even over lmao
Experts my ass hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back