War Room Lounge v68: The insidious rumour of Belgium

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess this is a @tonni thread?
a948c4f0c7b682498bcf52f608f2cbb4.gif
KuTm.gif

Apparently?

6036BD7A-FF35-4E9C-9F27-3397489F5192-1015x1024.jpeg

I mean, Michael Crabtree is famous for having a fight because Aqib Talib ripped a chain off him:

I can understand a necklace under their gear but I feel like a watch like that could hurt someone..

I can understand a necklace under their gear but I feel like a watch like that could hurt someone..
Right.

IDK, maybe he only had it on for like a single drive before someone realized he wore it but the reports I'm seeing around it sounds like he wore it all game. Probably wasn't supposed to.

Odell Beckham Jr played yesterday for the Cleveland Browns... with a $350k watch on his wrist... he plays wide receiver.

I feel poor now.

You should suck it up and learn to play wide receiver.

You should suck it up and learn to play wide receiver.
EVEN if I were in shape in high school... I was never built to play Wide Receiver. I am in shape at 6'3" I'd be lucky to play like a middling linebacker in this day and age or a Fullback.

Once I get my truck paid off I will no longer be poor/direct deposit to direct deposit... but I won't be filthy rich either.

BUT, I would be able to finally afford vacations like a road trip to visit a friend in AZ or some shit like that.

what did we learn yesterday about the NFL?

KC Chiefs are for real, and Mahomes is as sharp as ever.

Tom Brady looks great.

Seahawks eked out another win against a shitty team.

Jameis Winston has moments of great success...then a lot of complete failures.

what did we learn yesterday about the NFL?

KC Chiefs are for real, and Mahomes is as sharp as ever.

Tom Brady looks great.

Seahawks eked out another win against a shitty team.

Jameis Winston has moments of great success...then a lot of complete failures.
We should give Jalen Ramsay a raise for injuring Reek. He and his son can now have matching casts

CMC could be UFC champ with 4 months training:

The Bears STILL suck

Trubiscuit is NOT a franchise QB contrary to @zebby23 and his proclamations

Fuck the Seahawks

The Browns are not for real

Who caught the sort-of-a-ball thingy? Did he get over the chalk marks? Seems like their heads are always hurting.

Who caught the sort-of-a-ball thingy? Did he get over the chalk marks? Seems like their heads are always hurting.
That child abusing piece of shit got smashed though

Kind of makes you guys feel like Leo in Django, doesn't it?
Nope. Any time someone's response to being confronted about his son's broken arm's reaction is "you should be scared too bitch" and not a denial, they're a piece of shit.

I was in Belgium last month.

Brussels sucks. High diversity and dirty streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back