Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This is a lie:

brussels.jpg

look how freaking short these people are

If Australia's existence is considered dubious, then Belgium's statehood is a Donald Trump tweet at best. Known as "the vacant lot of the Dutch," Belgium's existence as a nation has been predicated on rumors of diamonds and chocolate, which is how they have managed to lure trusting women to their pregnant doom. There are no diamond mines in Antwerp, need I remind. Just a bunch of greedy dwarfs and disappointed housewives.

And here's the punchline: they call themselves a "kingdom." Ha!

Last edited:
how was Czech republic?

I heard its beautiful. ....like you.

It was very nice, the beer is great. Too touristy though if that’s a word and way too many drunk brits roaming around making a ton of noise. Budapest is much nicer, and Vienna is stunning.

It was very nice, the beer is great. Too touristy though if that’s a word and way too many drunk brits roaming around making a ton of noise. Budapest is much nicer, and Vienna is stunning.

I heard that's a thing...drunken Brits in many touristy locations.

I have never encountered them yet.

Two things I've learned in my travels.

Host countries HAAATTEEEE mainland Chinese tourists.

And Phuket Thailand is the @ 1 Tourist destination for Russians.

When I went there, 98 percent of the people on our resort spoke Russian. and even off the resort...everyone spoke Russian.

the signs there are depicted in three languages

Thai
Russian
English

I heard that's a thing...drunken Brits in many touristy locations.

I have never encountered them yet.

Two things I've learned in my travels.

Host countries HAAATTEEEE mainland Chinese tourists.

And Phuket Thailand is the @ 1 Tourist destination for Russians.

When I went there, 98 percent of the people on our resort spoke Russian. and even off the resort...everyone spoke Russian.

the signs there are depicted in three languages

Thai
Russian
English

Brits are unbearable. Drunk at 10am, constantly singing loudly, aggressive and sometimes looking for fights. In Prague there would be groups of 10 of them I guess for bachelor parties and one of them was always dressed in drag I assume as a lost bet.

Brits are unbearable. Drunk at 10am, constantly singing loudly, aggressive and sometimes looking for fights. In Prague there would be groups of 10 of them I guess for bachelor parties and one of them was always dressed in drag I assume as a lost bet.

Lmao!

sounds like my type of crowd.

I gave up around the half way point of the last lounge thread. Are we still talking about who is and isn't a race traitor?

Odell Beckham Jr played yesterday for the Cleveland Browns... with a $350k watch on his wrist... he plays wide receiver.

I feel poor now.

I gave up around the half way point of the last lounge thread. Are we still talking about who is and isn't a race traitor?

and in all fairness, towards the last 30 or so posts in the last thread we discussed Bouldering and how much @tonni loves yoga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back