• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge v60: "Joe Biden, and no we're not joking" -America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah blah republicans democrats, rabble rabble.

I said that Zebs the only one who keeps liking his asstastically obviously posts, which presented a question. I'll take the other guys word over yours, because you're a total hack. An intelligent hack. But still.

Meh, I think it's hackish of you to just attack Zebby out of nowhere because he disagrees with you, but what are you gonna do?

Meh, I think it's hackish of you to just attack Zebby out of nowhere because he disagrees with you, but what are you gonna do?
I don't disagree with Zeb, or the troll WDA, onn a lot of things. I was using post to like observation, nothing else.

Blah blah republicans democrats, rabble rabble.

I said that Zebs the only one who keeps liking his asstastically obviously posts, which presented a question. I'll take the other guys word over yours, because you're a total hack. An intelligent hack. But still.
people "like" way worse things around here then WDA's incessant hackery
@Cubo de Sangre

Which is still more than anyone needs lol
thats-just-like-your-opinion-man%5B1%5D.gif

I've a family of alcoholics, my favorite uncle died from drinking close to a gallon day.

I'm a hypocrite because I love alcohol and usually only post here drunk, but I can still say that's a lot:p

So who supports Biden as the nominee aside from @PolishHeadlock2?

The pickings are slim. He is obviously the most experienced candidate, he's fairly moderate by today's standards which I think might help him in some states, and I think he would do just fine as a 4-year stop gap. Mayor Pete is the brightest and most articulate, but he has no experience to speak of.

Who do you support?

Who'd you vote for in 2016?

Last edited:
oh i'm still here. i just find a lot of the current threads shitty or things i don't want to participate in.

also, lol @ any conservative posters calling me insane. those lunatics are the literal definition of fuckin crazy, and if i thought as moronically as any of them i'd slam my head into the garbage and hope it would fix the fucked up wiring in my racist, bigoted, piece of shit right wing brain.
Thanks for weighing in, angryguy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back