War Room Lounge v60: "Joe Biden, and no we're not joking" -America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit. Wow, that's basically a giveaway. Gotta get a piece of that before it ends. There's no way that's sustainable LOL.
What's it take to be admitted pro hac vice in Illinois? Can I waive in?

I am about to pro hace in. The process is pretty easy. The only state I've never had problems with is New Jersey.

The nicotine-starved brain is a total prick. It rides the top of your nervous system like a piggy-backer who claws at your face. Will try again next week, imo.

Did you cold turkey ?

I quit smoking failed then went to the juul and now im trying to wean myself off that.

I feel you dude nicotine is a real bitch to deal with

@K1levelgrappler

Mr Grappler, look what can happen when a young woman lacks a proper connection to her father.

Louisiana Woman Claims Meth Hidden Inside Her Vagina Is Not Hers

Ashley-Rolland-640x480.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/201...ms-meth-hidden-inside-her-vagina-is-not-hers/

@K1levelgrappler

Mr Grappler, look what can happen when a young woman lacks a proper connection to her father.

I feel like even if she had a good connection with her father, she'd prefer not to go to prison and would be thus incentivized to deny knowledge of the provenance of the "meth."

I don't know, Jackie. That Franklin guy seems right up your alley on a lot of issues, and I would personally put him on the spectrum as far as his TDS goes and don't have all that much use for him, but as soon as he disagreed with you on a frivolous issue, you treated him like a worthless bag of shit. I'd imagine the same would happen to a lot of the other lower tier folks you praise, if they were ever to cross you.
FWIW I've disagreed with @Jack V Savage before and he doesn't seem to to hate me. Though really hate is a strong word for what Jack displays on this forum, more like mild to moderate disdain.

I feel like even if she had a good connection with her father, she'd prefer not to go to prison and would be thus incentivized to deny knowledge of the provenance of the "meth."
Mr Jack, I suspect strongly that she would not have inserted the methamphetamine into her vagina if she had a proper connection to her father.

What do you think are the odds that her father did not live with her for most of her youth?

Y'all. Im fucking stoned. My buddy slipped me a secret dabloon that gets me happy hour all day.

So we opened up with two glasses of cab with shrimp and tasso corndogs and their pulled pork tacos

Next I'm ordering a "TNT" titos, fresh grapefruit juice, housemade candied citrus zest, cucumber, orange bitters and tonic.

We're snagging the rustic gumbo and yellowfin tuna cones with pineapple ceviche and basil and avocado ice cream.

Will report back about entrees and desert.

FWIW I've disagreed with @Jack V Savage before and he doesn't seem to to hate me. Though really hate is a strong word for what Jack displays on this forum, more like mild to moderate disdain.
What about the time he told Cubo de Sangre to commit suicide?

We either have love or hate, Mr. Kafir. There can be no middle ground.

Y'all. Im fucking stoned. My buddy slipped me a secret dabloon that gets me happy hour all day.

So we opened up with two glasses of cab with shrimp and tasso corndogs and their pulled pork tacos

Next I'm ordering a "TNT" titos, fresh grapefruit juice, housemade candied citrus zest, cucumber, orange bitters and tonic.

We're snagging the rustic gumbo and yellowfin tuna cones with pineapple ceviche and basil and avocado ice cream.

Will report back about entrees and desert.

What is a dabloon?

Why in the world is Trump considering commuting the sentence of the Illinois governor who tried to sell Obama's senate seat?
Why in the world are you surprised? He's pardoned plenty of his cronies and sycophants who were clearly criminal, this is just another.
What about the time he told Cubo de Sangre to commit suicide?

We either have love or hate, Mr. Kafir. There can be no middle ground.
Not surprised.

You're not in the lower tier, though, nor are you a staunch "All Liberalism is awesome!" poster. Jack has a very high opinion of some crazed folks in here he really shouldn't, and only favors them because they haven't snapped at him.

I'm sorry, but I find it very hard to believe that Jack would be favorable to Zeb(who is essentially on the same page as that troll WDA), if he ever got into an argument with him.

What is a dabloon?

Pirate currency. But mostly a little secret VIP thing at this place.

The tasso and shrimp corndog. Fuck. The taco. Amazing. Really good house wine too.

Went with the blackened yellowfin with collard green kimchi and the bread pudding lollipop.

Mr Jack, I suspect strongly that she would not have inserted the methamphetamine into her vagina if she had a proper connection to her father.

What do you think are the odds that her father did not live with her for most of her youth?
I'm wondering what the odds are that you're actually some sort of sentient fungus

Pirate currency. But mostly a little secret VIP thing at this place.

The tasso and shrimp corndog. Fuck. The taco. Amazing. Really good house wine too.

Went with the blackened yellowfin with collard green kimchi and the bread pudding lollipop.

Ah right, gotcha. After you said, "I'm fucking stoned. My mate slipped me a dabloon..." I thought it was some sort of edible.
Just the American accent though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back