War Room Lounge v59: Wight Nationalism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the persons post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

God Note: You're all going to shit yourselves when you discover the vortex. I won't spoil the surprise, but it's going to change everything. Careful with those mineshafts! lulz.

Missed out on the reminiscing about racist posters on the other thread, but man, @Lucifer Alpha is really rocketing up those charts. I haven't paid much attention to him before and just knew him as that guy who defended the flyweight division (and Mighty Mouse specifically) and now every post he makes is about the white race being under siege from globalist powers. wtf happened to that kid?

Soup of the Day sounds amazing. I'd get that.

Oysters
Pork cheek
Gumbo
Rabbit & dumplings

This is the best way to go top to bottom., but the oyster and bacon sandwich sounds crazy good, too.

Is alligator actually good?

Page 46 of the Mass shooting thread is where the madness began if people are interested.

Missed out on the reminiscing about racist posters on the other thread, but man, @Lucifer Alpha is really rocketing up those charts. I haven't paid much attention to him before and just knew him as that guy who defended the flyweight division (and Mighty Mouse specifically) and now every post he makes is about the white race being under siege from globalist powers. wtf happened to that kid?

Reality hit.

You'd have to be an absolute dunce not to see it.

Oysters
Pork cheek
Gumbo
Rabbit & dumplings

I've heard the rabbit and dumplings is amazing.

Hmm. I thought it'd be spicy.

Fried alligator with chili garlic mayonnaise sounds interesting, assuming alligator tastes a lot like croc.
Never had crocodile but I eat a lot of gator. A nice fried gator po boy hits the spot, but I'm picky about where I get it. Much like calamari it loses it's luster overcooked by even thirty seconds.

Soup of the Day sounds amazing. I'd get that.

This is the best way to go top to bottom., but the oyster and bacon sandwich sounds crazy good, too.

Fuck... I got a really good raise and I'm going to start living there. I have so many amazing restaurants around my apartment. Over a hundred in my neighborhood.

Is alligator actually good?
Really good, kind of tough but I prefer it pounded thin before frying.

Only if it's "du jour".

It's pretty wild how much offhand French you speak here. The French Quarter side of Canal street was the Creole side, the Garden District side was the American.

NOTMC_20117_45434343-efe1-4da7-b256-2d82cd4960f6.jpg

My neighborhood the French Quarter. the Creole side.

Garden-District-Tour-image-1.jpg

Garden district. The American. They're all fancy and shit but it's a gorgeous neighborhood. Crime is hella lower.

Never had crocodile but I eat a lot of gator. A nice fried gator po boy hits the spot, but I'm picky about where I get it. Much like calamari it loses it's luster overcooked by even thirty seconds.

Yeah, sounds like croc. The other, other, other white meat. Goes rubbery if not cooked properly.
I'm a huge fan of Thai style croc with anise, chili and lemongrass.

Yeah, sounds like croc. The other, other, other white meat. Goes rubbery if not cooked properly.
I'm a huge fan of Thai style croc with anise, chili and lemongrass.
Damn. I'll have to make that. I fucks hard with lemongrass. Any broth by any chance?
I've never seen it on a menu and sometimes you gotta take advantage of an interesting opportunity. That's how I came to adore ostrich.

It's coolinary all month. Even the fanciest places in the city are doing a three course lunch for $20.00. Like 120 restaurants are involved. I'm going to eat like a fucking king all month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back