War Room Lounge v58: Gregolian in da House!

No poll this time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was really tightly wound and extremely intellectually arrogant. I've always felt the best way to deal with guys like that is refusing to take them seriously, which is what I did, and boy howdy he sure didn't like it lmao.
I will never forget him pretending to be his own fake doctor brother. That was some solid gold forum time right there.

Easily the most intellectually arrogant poster I've come across here (besides myself) is EGarrett. Someone did that to him once and it just killed me.

Also (@PolishHeadlock2), I don't think Greoric was a pure white supremacist. I think he was a white nationalist and was lead to that ideology by his near fetish for revealed wisdom - that is, his egocentric obsession with getting an inside lane on explaining complicated phenomena and in which the more provocative the better.

CauseImBetta, TSO and Viva all played the Holocaust numbers game iirc

Viva (to be clear, not VivaRev) is the purest and most open white nationalist on this forum. And, not coincidentally sadly, he's one of the least frustrating right wingers to converse with because at least he understands and admits his ideology.

I'm going to take full credit for that. Took some work, too.

BTW, @Lead is PositiveBalance?! Really nothing to be ashamed of. PB was a great poster, and CuePee was garbage (though he's much better as MikeMcMann).

I think Mike McMann is an okay poster. Gets a little frisky, but that's healthy.

Yeah I remember I told him that I wasn't scared of becoming a minority in the US in terms of race and he told me I should be scared because minorities aren't treated well.

Instead of embracing laws that would protect minority populations he wanted to ensure that whites would always be the majority. And that discrimination based on race was just the markets working

That's another thing--as he shifted, he was spewing a lot of different reasons for his race obsession. The deflection I referred to was something like, "yeah, white people are generous to a fault." Once he settled on his position, his entire thought process was rejiggered, which is the opposite of how it should go.

giphy.gif

did I just read somewhere Mexico is contemplating taking legal action against the US for illegal activity/violent lawlessness?
source.gif

faux comedy is the best kind

"Mexican Transnational Criminal Organizations (TCOs): Mexican TCOs remain the greatest criminal drug threat to the United States; no other group is currently positioned to challenge them. These TCOs maintain territorial in uence over large regions in Mexico used for the cultivation, production, importation, and transportation of illicit drugs."

2017 National Drug Threat Assessment - DEAhttps://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2018-07/DIR-040-17_2017-NDTA.pdf

the nerve!

Last edited:
Yeah its not a good look on him because you are not as left on identity issues and have at least an empathy to some basic cultural conservative ideas, I think anyway.
Yeah exactly, and yet even still...

Tropodan is another.

The Canadian Trumpsters (there's like 5 of them) are all constantly trying to one up each other in terms of who's the worst poster of the bunch.

@HereticBD is messin' with y'all and will see the Liberal light before his (untimely?) demise. So sayeth the prophecy.

Gandhi I'm pretty sure is from Quebec so is questionable, but most of his posts are broken-English renditions of Jack's anyway. Except that one time they argued which made no sense to me.

:p

@HereticBD is messin' with y'all and will see the Liberal light before his (untimely?) demise. So sayeth the prophecy.

Gandhi I'm pretty sure is from Quebec so is questionable, but most of his posts are broken-English renditions of Jack's anyway. Except that one time they argued which made no sense to me.

@Gandhi V Savage BTFO!!!

LMAO what a way to say I’m just a poor man’s @Jack V Savage lololol

Easily the most intellectually arrogant poster I've come across here (besides myself) is EGarrett. Someone did that to him once and it just killed me.

That was me, right? I had him on ignore for a bit.

No, you just ignored him. This was someone actively engaging with him in like a sea lioning sort of way.

Limbo, then Homer smashed in a debate thread

Oh EGarrett lmao
That dude is a real piece of work
He's the only guy i'm aware of that has ever put me on ignore lol

He put in a ton of work to dress up his racism as "just science"

I think I deserve some credit for Greoric. Towards the end I made some posts to lure him in about Toronto being the most multicultural city in the world, yet the people all self segregated by race (Not true) He loved it. Brought up my example many times before his end. I definitely helped rock him to sleep. I will concede though that ultimately Jack delivered the death blows.

I think I deserve some credit for Greoric. Towards the end I made some posts to lure him in about Toronto being the most multicultural city in the world, yet the people all self segregated by race. He loved it. Brought up my example many times before his end. I definitely helped rock him to sleep. I will concede though that ultimately Jack delivered the death blows.
Lmao fair enough, fair enough
Yeah he never even caught a wiff that you were fucking with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back