• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge V35: Doomsday. Everything is fine until it isn't.

What is most likely to bring the Doom? Pick 3!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
argh could ya spoiler some of that please?

What’s the context of that?

Blue collar jobs were being lost and journalists were suggesting that that these workers could simply just learn to code and become computer programers. Then we started seeing massive journalist layoffs and they were trolled to "learn to code" on twitter. Posting "Learn to Code" quickly became a bannable offense on Twitter.

I have never watched an episode or even a full segment of The View until this one, but this clip of Joy Behar (who I just recently learned is not Bet Midler) owning Megan McCain on legacy admissions is awesome.

wow, I didn't realize that The View had TWO legacy hosts: Mccain & Jon Hunstman's daughter (who is at least pretty hot).
If only Chris Cuomo was a woman.

Is the goth a cock tease or the real deal?
Real deal, done coke off her ass on a French Quarter balcony

Im upstairs at the VIP afterparty and holy shit it's pretty cool. They got them Bolton ass torture X things and dominatrixes keep whipping eachother and now I'm sitting on this swanky ass couch watching them set up that some japanese bondage exhibit.

What are the chances that @AgonyandIrony took too much acid too early and is at home staring at a plant?

Pshh fuck you bro I'm good at this shit. The proper amount of LSD altoid shavings to a small amount of MDMA, marijiana to keep everything even and Jameson to keep me social.

I have never watched an episode or even a full segment of The View until this one, but this clip of Joy Behar (who I just recently learned is not Bet Midler) owning Megan McCain on legacy admissions is awesome.

Let’s be real; dunking on Megan McCain isn’t really much to brag about

I shit you not this bitch just blamed Mercury being in retrograde for spending my money.

God damn there is a lot of trauma in this room.
The only thing that isn't amazing about this post is that you already have a great line in Limbo Pete's sig.

Yea, I think we lost some good fights from those three because of Dom's health. With him out, Cody just losing, and TJ vacating, you gotta reboot that division. I like Moraes v. Assuncao III the more I think about it. You can put a story to that even if they don't have as much name recognition. Have the #1 contender fight on the same card too.

Cody has gaped completely, it is easy to penetrate his exquisitely striated body now. The taste will get bland quickly unless he refines his essence... In the meantime I am focusing on Boxing for now...

Pshh fuck you bro I'm good at this shit. The proper amount of LSD altoid shavings to a small amount of MDMA, marijiana to keep everything even and Jameson to keep me social.

I'm grateful for weed and ginger beer, but I have to admit to being a bit wistful for those type of nights again.

Unfortunately I had the gift/curse of stamina.

This is anecdotal but people that drink Jager fucking suck at telling a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back