• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WAR ROOM LOUNGE V34: CAPITAL PUNISHMENT

Bottom line: do you support the institution of capital punishment?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
St. Patrick's day on a day we all have to work in the morning is bullshit. I'm sick. I didn't go out to the bars. I made it well known to friends and family that I am not partaking in anything more than coming over for a slow cooker of Guinness pot roast sandwiches.

I've had a 6 pack of Guinness blonde and 3 Jameson shots and a mixed drink that my brother in law made that was definitely more than a double. I have an alarm set for 545 am. This is some bullshit.
Just a light, 11-drink take-it-easy kinda day imo. You'll feel great.

Wow, it's like the Sports Bar Lounge in here. 180% improvement.

@senri

What is your favorite type of knot?

I like the 'overhand' knot. So easy, so simple, so strong....

Exploding Double Carrick Hitch is really good strong knot.

i often use paracords for my game meat. For the animals, I don't want too many scars when they are suspended as too much tissue damage on it's legs affects the texture of the flesh. I make a nice loop to get the legs good for a proper hogtie. Rendering the entity motionless so it won't escape and cause damage to my vehicle when it runs around. Can be applied to anything really, people get really creative with these hogtie knots as you can see here...

Has anyone gone through caffeine withdrawal? Last week, I may have had the work case in a long time. I usually get to the point where I can either keep going and feel a constant state of nerves throughout the day or cut it out and suffer for a day or so.

It gets better after the third day. It all depends on the individual and their temperaments in dealing with withdrawals. Do you drink lots of fluids throughout the day?

Has anyone gone through caffeine withdrawal? Last week, I may have had the work case in a long time. I usually get to the point where I can either keep going and feel a constant state of nerves throughout the day or cut it out and suffer for a day or so.

A couple years ago I became hypersensitive to caffeine out of nowhere. It took me a while to figure out what it was, but a coffee would almost have me tripping balls. It went away in 6 months after switching to decaff.

....I can neither confirm nor deny that this was brought on by recreational drug use.

@senri

What is your favorite type of knot?

I like the 'overhand' knot. So easy, so simple, so strong....

Exploding Double Carrick Hitch is really good strong knot.

i often use paracords for my game meat. For the animals, I don't want too many scars when they are suspended as too much tissue damage on it's legs affects the texture of the flesh. I make a nice loop to get the legs good for a proper hogtie. Rendering the entity motionless so it won't escape and cause damage to my vehicle when it runs around. Can be applied to anything really, people get really creative with these hogtie knots as you can see here...
mITJNij.gif

Woof. Knotty.

Various figure 8's, double overhand, clove hitch, stevedore stopper, prusik and waterknot are all I use. If you want to get sexy go bowline. Bitches love the bowline.

Going after Fox new wallet by hitting advertisers.

I personally enjoy when people's avs and usernames correspond. For example, there was a user named Del Preston, referencing the character from Wayne's World 2, with the username subtext ''500 brown M&Ms.''

It gets better after the third day. It all depends on the individual and their temperaments in dealing with withdrawals. Do you drink lots of fluids throughout the day?

Yea, I’m already out of the withdrawal. Took about three days of getting four hours of sleep and the third day there was a massive headache. Glad it finally passed.

A couple years ago I became hypersensitive to caffeine out of nowhere. It took me a while to figure out what it was, but a coffee would almost have me tripping balls. It went away in 6 months after switching to decaff.

....I can neither confirm nor deny that this was brought on by recreational drug use.

I’ve heard about that and worry about it from time to time. I think it usually is immediate when it happens but I don’t know what triggers it

Y
I’ve heard about that and worry about it from time to time. I think it usually is immediate when it happens but I don’t know what triggers it

What was particularly terrifying was that apparently it doesn't go away for some people. Ever. And sometimes it doesn't even require the trigger of caffeine.

What was particularly terrifying was that apparently it doesn't go away for some people. Ever. And sometimes it doesn't even require the trigger of caffeine.

Yea, I thought if you get it, it meant you can’t go back but I guess that’s not accurate. That would suck to not be able to. It would be a significant disability for me.

Yea, I thought if you get it, it meant you can’t go back but I guess that’s not accurate. That would suck to not be able to. It would be a significant disability for me.

Yeah it's more that you're lucky if it goes away on its own because it usually doesn't. No cure for it, and I'm not even sure if they have an understanding of its cause. I'm actually having a coffee right now as I type this, though.

Yea, I’m already out of the withdrawal. Took about three days of getting four hours of sleep and the third day there was a massive headache. Glad it finally passed.

For me I think the cure would be worse than the disease. I can't even go 24 hours with no caffeine before a migraine headache sets in. And this, I think, draws a clear distinction between a physical addiction and a dependence upon something, say weed. I can drop weed anytime and I suffer a mild loss of appetite for a day or 2. That's it, no blinding headaches, no barely controlled urges, etc. Anyway, good on ya. It's good if you can get off that stuff.

Woe Of the Albino sounds hot.
Errr thanks, I guess? LOL

Cubo seems to like Long Bong Silver, but I'm not quite sold. I'm still considering options.
I personally enjoy when people's avs and usernames correspond. For example, there was a user named Del Preston, referencing the character from Wayne's World 2, with the username subtext ''500 brown M&Ms.''
I agree. Just not sure that would be the best option if I go with the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back