• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WAR ROOM LOUNGE V34: CAPITAL PUNISHMENT

Bottom line: do you support the institution of capital punishment?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how come all these mooks wandered in from the OT to stink the place up with what passes for their opinions?

I'm a fan of removing the 'u' because it lets them know they're dealing with a really twisted person.

Someone removed the first “o” from the “county information” sign.

Why, I never...

Where I grew up, for a month or so, the “Old Country Buffet” had a lite up sign and the o, r, and y went out. I felt like it had to somehow be intentional.

This is Chris Leben's complaint He is suing bared knuckle boxing for not paying him.

New username change suggestions:

Pedantictator
Bender Kneebone
DayDrunkMonk
Twitterless Whittler
Aleph Twoleph
NyborgCyborg*

*props if you get the reference

c18.gif
Well he wanted advice on lip gloss or something earlier... I don't mind making a ladies day.

LOL thanks for the offer there Macklemore but I'll pass.

(Edited for brevity.)

He's been spamming Blue Steel for years now, getting by on raw talent and a relatively weak field of Competively Pretty Mawfuckers on this site.

(Not unlike how Lebron's legacy is simoultanously amplfied and asterisked by the weakness of the Conference he used to play in.)

I was kinda hoping he'd grace us with...Magnum.

But that would probably bring this entire sub-forum to it's knees.

Can't be just giving us that comely-ass-filet-mignon knowing full well when we get home it's the homely-reflection-the-mirror-macroni-and-hotdogs for the rest of our lives:

For Palis is not a cruel tyrant, propellering his thang to ravenous whimsy of our slavering dictates.

No.

Better to let us starve.

@senri

What is your favorite type of knot?

I like the 'overhand' knot. So easy, so simple, so strong....

St. Patrick's day on a day we all have to work in the morning is bullshit. I'm sick. I didn't go out to the bars. I made it well known to friends and family that I am not partaking in anything more than coming over for a slow cooker of Guinness pot roast sandwiches.

I've had a 6 pack of Guinness blonde and 3 Jameson shots and a mixed drink that my brother in law made that was definitely more than a double. I have an alarm set for 545 am. This is some bullshit.

Has anyone gone through caffeine withdrawal? Last week, I may have had the work case in a long time. I usually get to the point where I can either keep going and feel a constant state of nerves throughout the day or cut it out and suffer for a day or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back