WAR ROOM LOUNGE V34: CAPITAL PUNISHMENT

Bottom line: do you support the institution of capital punishment?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

THESE THREADS ARE LIKE MY SEX LIFE: THEY WILL BECOME LESS CREATIVE AS THEY COME MORE FREQUENTLY

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

MOD NOTE: THIS THREAD IS FOR GENERAL CONVERSATION AND ANY OTHER CONVERSATIONS TO AVOID DERAILS IN REGULAR THREADS. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF GOING OFF TOPIC IN A THREAD, PLEASE QUOTE THE PERSON'S POST, COME IN HERE, CLICK INSERT QUOTE, AND CONTINUE ON IN HERE. THIS IS ALSO STILL THE WAR ROOM. DO NOT EXPECT OT/BARE KNUCKLES RULES IN HERE.

ODD NOTE:
"

I'VE DISTRIBUTED SOME PAMPHLETS TO THE PLANTS,
BUT NOT ALL WERE WILLING TO ACCEPT THEM

"
― RICHARD BRAUTIGAN

"
TIME TO GO DOWN TO THE BASEMENT FOR SOME MORE HAUNTINGLY DELICIOUS...DAMN, THERE WASN'T TIME TO RESTOCK IT!
― COUNT CHOCULA

Well of course they should replace dubs with a good old fashion paddling.

tumblr_lxc5roY8rX1r8zc9wo1_250.gif

Oh I thought it said corporal punishment. Killing posters who have been banned and keep returning might seem harsh on paper.

Alright I've put up the question as a yes/no only, no hedging, either support it or don't. I'm assuming most do.

Who would you rather start a small business with, Janet Reno or Glenn Beck?

Who would you rather start a small business with, Janet Reno or Glenn Beck?
You may or may not support capital punishment, but you clearly support torture.

I'd go with Reno. Less money but I could keep my integrity.

Yes.

Some motherfuckers deserve to die.

You may or may not support capital punishment, but you clearly support torture.

I'd go with Reno. Less money but I could keep my integrity.

<{cruzshake}>

It's legitimately sad that Reno's legacy is basically just "she was an extremely man-ish woman" because she was legit a super bright legal mind, a devoted civil servant, and a very talented politician as well. If she were born a decade or two later she'd be a very promising candidate for POTUS. Just a good person overall, and I'm sure she would have excelled in the private sector.

Not familiar with him at all so makes it difficult to tell if truthful or not

Aside from him personally, pretty much every story in Mayberry is a troll job these days

It's the reason I spend my time here instead of there like I used to.

<{cruzshake}>

It's legitimately sad that Reno's legacy is basically just "she was an extremely man-ish woman" because she was legit a super bright legal mind, a devoted civil servant, and a very talented politician as well. If she were born a decade or two later she'd be a very promising candidate for POTUS. Just a good person overall, and I'm sure she would have excelled in the private sector.
I think she would do very well, but Beck is the snake oil man with a much higher net worth.

She's a hot-button for both the right and left these days, though. It doesn't help than she gets wrongfully blamed for Ruby Ridge (as does Bill Clinton).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back