Social WAR ROOM LOUNGE V29: Unsanctioned street threadmaking, Colosseum style (now with preferred spelling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans have to foot the bill to house and feed some guy for the rest of his life because he broke out of Mexican prison like 3 times?

What????

Americans have to foot the bill to house and feed some guy for the rest of his life because he broke out of Mexican prison like 3 times?

What????

The globalists cannot have a guy making a lot of money without their taxes taking a cut. He is being made an example of in the one and only official prison country on the planet.

Our morals are out the window after we gave that terrorist 10 million.

If true, that still doesn't explain how he's less of our responsibility.

It still means he's more our responsibility than anyone else's.

Why was El Chapo tried and being held in an American court/prison?
Because he broke our laws and we have an extradition deal with Mexico, where he has proven to be too powerful and corrupting to reliably hold in their prisons. It's not like you couldn't figure that out. Your question was a really roundabout way of saying that you like him and wish he was still fucking up Mexico, because it's cool like pro wrestling bad guys.

Because he broke our laws and we have an extradition deal with Mexico, where he has proven to be too powerful and corrupting to reliably hold in their prisons. It's not like you couldn't figure that out. Your question was a really roundabout way of saying that you like him and wish he was still fucking up Mexico, because it's cool like pro wrestling bad guys.
You read way too deeply in to me if that's really what you think I was doing by asking that question.

But I do appreciate the answer.

I was looking for blue diamond almond seasoning, but I guess you can't get it without the almonds.

I actually like this policy that ocasio cortez bitch is pushing about getting rid of air travel.
Apparently she's a HUGE fan of Harry Potter and guarantees free travel for all people of murrica
via simple apparating.
tenor.gif

brilliant!

You read way too deeply in to me if that's really what you think I was doing by asking that question.

But I do appreciate the answer.

He is mentally ill.

So tbh I always kind of wondered how flat earthers were really a thing. And it turns out.....religion.

So tbh I always kind of wondered how flat earthers were really a thing. And it turns out.....religion.

Everyone knows Earth is really on the back of a giant space turtle. I didn’t watch the video btw

Almost ten years since Shogun - Machida 2.

Fuck

Man, I just read on the Colorado supermax prison El Chapo is most likely going to due to his breakouts. 23 hours solitary confinement (standard, not for misbehavior). Only visitation through the heavy plexiglass while restrained. The only physical constant he'll ever have with another person will be the few occasions the guards put cuffs on him.

Unabomber, Boston Bomber, Oklahoma city bombing accomplice Terry Nichols are all there. I tent to forget people like that are still alive in a hole somewhere.

Kamala Harris saying she smoked week and listened to Snoop in college despite Snoop not releasing any music until years later

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back