• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge v258: I love durian, but I never tried to hatch one.

Which button do you press?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a human thing though. Case in point my mom is overly paranoid about it to the point she uses Clorox wipes to wipe her hand as well as hand sanitizer after going to the store.

Your mom doesn't have tens of millions of people willing to follow her advice.

Kidding aside that menu is baller. I'd go for the Chateaubriand.
OK now this is about to be the second word that slips into my vocabulary for no reason other than I read it in the Lounge. The other day I said something was "straight fire" and before that I said that a song "slaps". I believe these are @AgonyandIrony words LOL. I'm a bit concerned that it makes me sound like the old guy trying to sound hip but fuck it.

I've gotten a vocabulary boost from @Jack V Savage but a lot of the time when I use his power words I get confused silence in return and I have to rephrase.

I wish people with these massive platforms (especially since Joe Rogan has one of the largest audiences on the planet) would show that they understand the size and influence of their platforms by not saying such dangerously stupid shit.

Not that I don't agree with you on Rogan (I do) but weren't you defending what Lebron did? If I'm mistaken I apologize

OK now this is about to be the second word that slips into my vocabulary for no reason other than I read it in the Lounge. The other day I said something was "straight fire" and before that I said that a song "slaps". I believe these are @AgonyandIrony words LOL. I'm a bit concerned that it makes me sound like the old guy trying to sound hip but fuck it.

I've gotten a vocabulary boost from @Jack V Savage but a lot of the time when I use his power words I get confused silence in return and I have to rephrase.

Gen Z slang is just selectively chosen AAVE. Just say a black guy told it to you.

@Falsedawn was the first to use "slaps" in here if I'm not mistaken

Clear, what color would have you done?

If I do my fingers I tend to like neon green with a stripe every other finger that matches my toes

My toes I usually do a dark metallic blue or purple. But if I'm at a place that has the skill or decails I do sometimes do black and white checkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back