• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge v258: I love durian, but I never tried to hatch one.

Which button do you press?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
About to get classy up in this bitch
OCR-L-Cellar-02XX-1.jpg
30472999.jpg

huge.jpg

I prefer places that look like someone has been stabbed inside.
Tbf I could imagine someone being stabbed in there in like the 1800s

They're good for you that's why I go. They shave off the dead skin from the bottom of your feet, which press into the nerves in your feet. My back has seriously appreciated it considering how much time I stand all day

I imagine you as Saul Goodman going to the Asian ladies with the fish that eat excess skin off your feet now

Doctor Joe Rogan checking in

I wish people with these massive platforms (especially since Joe Rogan has one of the largest audiences on the planet) would show that they understand the size and influence of their platforms by not saying such dangerously stupid shit.

Its not even surprising rogan only thinks of the virus on how it would effect him
That’s a human thing though. Case in point my mom is overly paranoid about it to the point she uses Clorox wipes to wipe her hand as well as hand sanitizer after going to the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back