WAR ROOM LOUNGE V23: November Sixth LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bar looks good. I don't trust plates with handles. Feels like Soros is trying to steal my gains. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REST OF THE STEEL GEORGE!?
Hah, on the other hand I can appear to lift more that way
<seedat>

I also like handled plates for plate routines.

88kz.gif

Indeed...

You guys are lucky (or maybe I'm unlucky). It wasn't that bad for me, but I got sick to my stomach a lot and had headaches and trouble sleeping, with some strong cravings. Overall way easier than trying to quit nicotine though. The cravings were not panics. I only smoked 2-3x a day for a year though.

I do know a person in my immediate family who was seriously addicted. It required a stay in rehab, and involved terrible stomach & head problems. I know that's extremely rare, but it's absolutely a thing, I watched it. That was a couple decades of very heavy daily use. I'm assuming there's a genetic component.
I think some people are just predisposed to addiction and dependencies in general, its just a matter of what they end up choosing and how functional/dysfunctional they become as a result. So people can definitely become addicted to weed but I think its easier to be functionally addicted to weed on a day to day basis similar to cigarettes but unlike alcohol or cocaine.

I think some people are just predisposed to addiction and dependencies in general, its just a matter of what they end up choosing and how functional/dysfunctional they become as a result. So people can definitely become addicted to weed but I think its easier to be functionally addicted to weed on a day to day basis similar to cigarettes but unlike alcohol or cocaine.

You arent a shit poster how did you get yellow

You arent a shit poster how did you get yellow
I've been asked that a lot by posters from both sides of the aisle, maybe I should start a petition to the JIDF mods to get the card removed.

The only big thing I noticed was that I started having dreams again. Very, VERY vivid dreams. It was pretty crazy for a couple months.
I've noticed that too, especially in the case of nightmares
<6>
That's weird. I don't know anyone that's had any physical issue quitting weed.
I know a few that struggled, but that was just due to the social nature of it's use and their lack of self discipline.
I've seen some people complain about loss of appetite when they stop smoking after having done so for a while.

pfft, that media whore katy perry pretended to vote 'naked'.
promptly put blackout bars over her chest and nether region.
liar!
had she shown me these delectable parts, I would have voted for whomever she said to.
Yabrzvl.gif

Huuuge!

God shes sexy.

I've seen some people complain about loss of appetite when they stop smoking after having done so for a while.

I guess that makes sense if your usual appetite is a case of the munchies.
I would kinda lump that in there with the very few people I know that legitimately use weed for medicinal purposes.
If you're using it to cut down on seizures for instance and then you stop...

That's a strange thing to ask somone to prove.
I would have thought the majority of people in developed nations were getting all their books electronically these days?
It's so much easier, and at least around here all the bookstores have been closing.

Older folk like me tend to have a segment that still prefers to look at paper when reading for pleasure.

Older folk like me tend to have a segment that still prefers to look at paper when reading for pleasure.

I used to be like that, but got over it due to speed/ease of getting books, the number of books I could carry in such a small form factor, being able to comfortably read single handed, the lower prices, the search/indexing features and the boxes full of books I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back