WAR ROOM LOUNGE V23: November Sixth LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't know who this bitch Molyneux is Jack keeps talking about.

You've discussed him with other people, admitted to listening to his show, posted video of him, etc. Not to mention that your opinions mirror his and that you even use his catchphrases. Is it part of being in his cult that you're supposed to lie when normies mention him?

You've discussed him with other people, admitted to listening to his show, posted video of him, etc. Not to mention that your opinions mirror his and that you even use his catchphrases. Is it part of being in his cult that you're supposed to lie when normies mention him?

Jesus Christ you're autistic Jack.

You sexist cunt. Women can hit just as hard as men too mkay??

Why do you think striking is useless all trolling aside im genuinely curious ?

Why do you think striking is useless all trolling aside im genuinely curious ?

Well its certainly not useless (far from it), but the tradeoff if you are going to train isn't made up for what you lose in grappling experience (my humble opinion). I haven't seen much use for it outside situations where you're already squaring off in a fight. After hundreds of hours in a shoot house when I was in the Navy, I saw maybe a dozen textbook strikes. The rest were just palm and muzzle strikes straight to a grappling situation.... if someone wasn't shot or cut first.

I chose the Titan 86" Olympic Chrome bar and XMark rubber coated tri-grip plates. Haven't gotten here yet.

Bar looks good. I don't trust plates with handles. Feels like Soros is trying to steal my gains. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REST OF THE STEEL GEORGE!?

You pretended not to know who Molyneux was (and pretended to think he was a woman). But you've discussed him with other people and mentioned listening to him. You've also posted links to him. And you copy all your views from him.

You pretended not to know who Molyneux was (and pretended to think he was a woman). But you've discussed him with other people and mentioned listening to him. You've also posted links to him. And you copy all your views from him.

Yeah..... still don't know who this Molyneux bitch is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back