WAR ROOM LOUNGE V23: November Sixth LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice

Questions:

Where is the punching bag?

Where are the tatami mats?

Where is the suspended grappling dummy for single leg x / x guard and takedown drills?
Just getting started, brah! I'm doing it in increments, and I have my muay thai/bjj gym for that stuff in the mean time.

I had a heavy bag in my old basement but I trashed it before the move, that thing was beat. I'll get another one and I'm going to mat the whole area, maybe even up the walls partially. Grappling dummy sounds like a great idea.

I usually dream about listening to audio books, fwiw.

A little unrelated, but one thing I have serious trouble doing in dreams is reading. When I try, the words are English and make sense to me, but the grammar is really weird.

Confirmed Jack's biggest nightmare is poor grammar.

Finally got my power rack. First step towards an ultimate home gym. It's nasty out today so I'm going to take advantage and put it together and start getting big and strong.
This is the rack:
View media item 29793Here is the basement space I'll be using:
View media item 29797View media item 29795View from the window:
View media item 29799
Finished rack should look like this (generic workout guy not included):
716VDDa-nTL._SL1500_.jpg

Time to swell the lower body Mr. Sick...

Just getting started, brah! I'm doing it in increments, and I have my muay thai/bjj gym for that stuff in the mean time.

I had a heavy bag in my old basement but I trashed it before the move, that thing was beat. I'll get another one and I'm going to mat the whole area, maybe even up the walls partially. Grappling dummy sounds like a great idea.

That will be sick!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back