WAR ROOM LOUNGE V23: November Sixth LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the stakes more like Ultimate Surrender: Loser gets pegged by winner.
I forget about that joint from time to time.

Might be about time to gear up for another week of Ultimate late night Surrender viewing.

I forget about that joint from time to time.

Might be about time to gear up for another week of Ultimate late night Surrender viewing.

It was the high-level grappling in US that got me into MMA.

@sniper is a much better poster and only sometimes trolls. And is prob more self-aware than the average WR poster. Sketch pretty exclusively trolls.

Also haven't seen any anti-social behavior from sniper. Maybe some nihilistic opinions, but not much else. Usually seems legitimately receptive to new information.

@Fawlty @Jack V Savage

Sorry, @sniper. Lead grouped you guys together and my comment was really more about Sketch.

Sorry, @sniper. Lead grouped you guys together and my comment was really more about Sketch.

Why didn't you just single me out then? Are you drunk? @Lead made a post and you bounced on it fast. Next time take a breather lol.

Do you remember when you said that it's a shame Jair Bolsonaro didn't bleed out from his stab wounds?

Yeah, that was really sad - not the post, but that he didn't bleed out

I'm glad even the trolls around here find that guy odious.

I thought Yorkist was himself a troll: the kind that is only in it to trigger da libz. And then he flipped out and said he was done with minorities like me who blame white people instead of taking responsibility for the black community's problems...because I defended NoDak's usage of a per-capita statistic as being methodologically immune to criticisms about population disparity. That would be crazy enough, but it was also in a thread about two black folks getting murdered in a grocery store by a racist white dude, so the "take responsibility" line was especially tone deaf.

So, yeah, Yorkist is just actually very unhinged and not just a troll.

I won't lie. I have an especially thin skin the last few days when it comes to that sort. Glad I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow. A day off might be restorative.

Good luck in the mid-terms American sherbros, but here's hoping you don't need it.

Anyone else find ancient advanced civilization theory fascinating?

Anyone read or follow Graham Hancock?

@TheComebackKid GTFIH

@TheComebackKid is the first person I have seen in a while who is well versed and well read on the first people to inhabit North America. He knows his stuff and he is convincing as well.

Anyone else find ancient advanced civilization theory fascinating?

Anyone read or follow Graham Hancock?

@TheComebackKid GTFIH
Ancient civs are fascinating enough without making up a whole lot of really childish lies about them, imo. The Bronze Age collapse mystery, Catal Hoyuk & Gobekli Tepe in Turkey, the unearthings of 11,000 year old Jericho and probably the real Troy. Everything in Egypt and Central/South America. Crazy shit dug out of Asian jungle. All really interesting stuff.

Ancient civs are fascinating enough without making up a whole lot of really childish lies about them, imo. The Bronze Age collapse mystery, Catal Hoyuk & Gobekli Tepe in Turkey, the unearthings of 11,000 year old Jericho and probably the real Troy. Everything in Egypt and Central/South America. Crazy shit dug out of Asian jungle. All really interesting stuff.

Plus, King Tut actually inventing the iPhone

Plus, King Tut actually inventing the iPhone

No, man. It was those things in the middle of your glasses that make you cross-eyed.

thejerk2.jpg

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ncestry/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e7a0441b1900

Agreed, there is so much to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back