WAR ROOM LOUNGE V23: November Sixth LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only guy who likes college ball better than NFL?

I like the NFL more for the reason teams are able to fall and rise easier if they really want to succeed. You can't really have a draft or other offsetting measures like a salary cap to help with that. I still watch the championship game and agree its great to watch. I just can't get into entirely for that.

Am I the only guy who likes college ball better than NFL?
Nope. I can barley watch the NFL.

I saw a guy score a TD this afternoon for the Saints. Goes to the goal post and pulls out a cell phone he had hidden for the occasion. Fuck that stupid showboat shit.

Once they get to the pros its all about money. The passion from the fans is not even comparable. How many fans do you see at NFL games? 30 thousand? There were over 110 thousand people in Tiger Stadium last night watching Alabama vs LSU. It's not even close.

ROLL TIDE!!!

I like the NFL less and less. That said, nice to watch the Steelers beat the Ratbirds and I've got the Packer/Patriots game on now. That said, I'm waiting for the Lakers/Raptors game to start.

I like the NFL less and less. That said, nice to watch the Steelers beat the Ratbirds and I've got the Packer/Patriots game on now. That said, I'm waiting for the Lakers/Raptors game to start.

Also nice to see Bell eat crow each game. The league is getting more and more intolerable and Bell was one of the characters that made the Steelers look bad.

Also nice to see Bell eat crow each game. The league is getting more and more intolerable and Bell was one of the characters that made the Steelers look bad.

Yep. Dude is costing himself 10-20 million at least. Should have taken the Steelers' best offer. So glad he didn't. And all this cap money not being spent every week this year gets rolled over.

Conner and JuJu are beasts.

Yep. Dude is costing himself 10-20 million at least. Should have taken the Steelers' best offer. So glad he didn't. And all this cap money not being spent every week this year gets rolled over.

Conner and JuJu are beasts.

Yea, at first, it somewhat made sense he was trying to avoid being overworked so he would still be able to land a big contract next year. But then he constantly floated he was coming back this day or that day and didn't make any contact with the team. Complete jackass that isn't going to be important if he chooses to come back and I really believe he's out of shape at this point and wouldn't perform well.

I prefer college ball, but am usually too busy on Saturdays. So I watch more NFL. But less than I used to.

5z0a9hnexdw11.jpg

CNN's reputation takes a hit every day that they fail to fire this dummie.

I feel like for the WR Awards, we should have a section simply titled "@Sketch or @sniper ?" with no further instruction.

@sniper is a much better poster and only sometimes trolls. And is prob more self-aware than the average WR poster. Sketch pretty exclusively trolls.

Also haven't seen any anti-social behavior from sniper. Maybe some nihilistic opinions, but not much else. Usually seems legitimately receptive to new information.

@Fawlty @Jack V Savage

Last edited:
That guy @Yorkist is one of the worst ones. And he is always on at least a single yellow card.

Although I dont discuss or debate stuff here that much as I merely lurk.

Good to know who I dont have to take seriously.

Protesting your posts?

Hahah that would be scarry shit if that was the case.

The employees of the internet service provider I am using went on a strike and they destroyed the telephone infrastructure in our area so I dont have internet access at home for 8 days already.

@sniper is a much better poster and only sometimes trolls. And is prob more self-aware than the average WR poster. Sketch pretty exclusively trolls.

Also haven't seen any anti-social behavior from sniper. Maybe some nihilistic opinions, but not much else.

@Fawlty @Jack V Savage

Do you remember when you said that it's a shame Jair Bolsonaro didn't bleed out from his stab wounds?

Although I dont discuss or debate stuff here that much as I merely lurk.

Good to know who I dont have to take seriously.

Np dude, @Yorkist is a Passover for must of us. People don't really read his posts very often.

Also haven't seen any anti-social behavior from sniper. Maybe some nihilistic opinions, but not much else. Usually seems legitimately receptive to new information.

@Fawlty @Jack V Savage
Sniper is also a bonerfried internet forum expert and accurate prophet of the things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back