• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge v193: Thanks to SJWs we can't beat any animals anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you make the other players not kill you when you are delivering your supplies?
I have no idea how to play any of it, everyone just kills me on sight. One time I did slaughter some cool dude in a suit with an axe.

How do you make the other players not kill you when you are delivering your supplies?
Look at your map, and take routes away from other players. Unless they're dicks with jetpacks, fuck those guys.

Look at your map, and take routes away from other players. Unless they're dicks with jetpacks, fuck those guys.
I have a flying motorcycle and they even kill me on that. I don’t kill anyone except the red circles.

I like to play on king or higher, which forces some of the closer nations to start warring you pretty early. With the gathering storm expansion, I have to keep building my military while also fixing everything.

Yeah, I turn them down, but they're still "there". My coastal and river cities (favorite places to build) still flood, destroying any improvements.
Maybe you just have bad luck? I've never had a natural disaster cause significant damage to a city yet. I tend to settle near volcanos a lot, too.

There's more than one human that sounds like that?
Is nasal screeching an accent or some sort of genetic disease?

It's superior aryan breeding. Who knew it leads to jakt manlets that sound like the parrot from Aladdin?

Nooooo....

6038_1862_large.jpg

I'll pick up a bottle if it's at a store here. But their standard red and green sauces are rather garden variety.

I'll pick up a bottle if it's at a store here. But their standard red and green sauces are rather garden variety.

I just love the flavor of this one so much for some reason. /shrug

I know they have a lot of others, but this one stands out for me.

@blaseblah

"But but you used the Daily Mail as a source, I don't care that it referenced the same Wired article I posted"

Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

Better off waiting. All of the bots are buying them up as soon as they hit the stores and reselling them for a $1000 right now.
I'm honestly at the point I might get a PS4 when I see them take a price dip and then any video game stuff I do will be me spending cash to upgrade my tower PC.

Yep. I try to find a nearby city state to conquer before I make contact with other Civs.
I like to keep City State's unconquered if I can. You can get some pretty awesome bonuses from them and they add another layer of stuff to maintain too.

In addition to the self-own, the sentiment is ridiculous. Who gets mad hearing the truth about climate change, evolution, the impact of regressive tax cuts on economic growth, COVID, "election fraud," where most political violence comes from, healthcare, and basically everything related to Trump? What truth upsets liberals?

In addition to the self-own, the sentiment is ridiculous. Who gets mad hearing the truth about climate change, evolution, the impact of regressive tax cuts on economic growth, COVID, "election fraud," where most political violence comes from, healthcare, and basically everything related to Trump? What truth upsets liberals?
tenor.png

I'm honestly at the point I might get a PS4 when I see them take a price dip and then any video game stuff I do will be me spending cash to upgrade my tower PC.

I like to keep City State's unconquered if I can. You can get some pretty awesome bonuses from them and they add another layer of stuff to maintain too.
I can't help it. It is too easy to rush a few slingers and steal a city state in the early game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back