War Room Lounge v192: Disc golf is a very touchy subject with the mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@PolishHeadlock2 I know bud, I know. But I'll keep throwing things out there, if you catch my drift.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

This thread is now about ladybugs
1112525_ladybugs_600x600.jpg

I've never played disc golf or ball golf.

Which is more better?

Touchy frolf might be fun

They are both a beautiful waste of our lovely green spaces. I submit that disc golf is for the common man and ball golf is for greedy buttfaces. I like both though.

Fun Fact -

Canada doesn't have a single disc golf or regular golf course.

Only guy I know who plays discgolf is my coworkers who has raging TDS. You literally can't have a conversation with him without him crying about Trump. Funny enough our other coworker is way more liberal, but he is willing to have a conversation. TDS guy literally just yells whatever pops up in his phone.

Count me in the number of people who are absolutely horrified by this and probably scarred for life, and it's not fair that people did this to us. Lindsey Graham is Satan.
I mean his parents saddled him down at birth with a girls name, he had no choice but to become who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back